Chapter 19

We are now in the studio, and group B is doing a screen. We hear a slap, and our heads shot up. They do a few more scenes, and then we come into the picture.

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" You're Maggie right? " I ask walking up to her.

" Yeah why do you care? " She asks, grabbing some of her things for the road.

" I just wanted to introdue myself. I'm Newt " I say.

" I know " she says. " Thomas can't stop talking about you " she adds. I move in. " What are you doing? " She asks. I move closer.

" Nothing " I say. She probably thinking I'm to close to her.

" You're doing something. " She says, I move in and kiss her with a passion. She starts kissing me  back. She pushes me away after 5 seconds. " We can't do this " she adds.

" Why not? " I ask.

" We just met each other "she says, running off to Harriet, Sonya, and Aris.

" But I love you " I mumble.

" CUT! "  Wes screams. " Thomas and Y/N great scene " he adds.

" Thanks " Y/N says. Y/F/N has to do a scene with Ki Hong, since they are long lost boyfriend and girlfriend.

" Hi " 'Minho' says.

" Hi Minho " she says. 'Minho' says nothing else, and kisses her. They kiss for 15 seconds. She pulls away.

" Rose! There you are " Y/N says.

" Hey Mags, lets go " she says.

I walk up, and Maggie gives me a awkward stare.

" I kissed Rose " Minho says.

" I kissed Maggie " I say.

" But it was weird, when I kissed her I had a memory of her " Minho says.

" Me too " I comment.

" Guys we're going " Thomas screams.

" Coming " I scream back.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " We are going to do one more scene and then we will be done for the day. " he adds. I go, and get a water bottle.

Someone walks behind Y/N, and asks a question. She turns around, and screams. He kisses her on the cheek. Wes walks over, and gives him a hug. She beings to laugh, and acts like she is crying. He gives her a hug, and puts his head on top of hers. She points over to us, and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

" Thomas! You listen? " Dylan asks.

" Yeah! " I say.

The boy walks over to us. " Froy! " Dylan says giving him a big hug. Y/N slowly walks over probably to grab her phone.

" Guys we need to do a scene " Katherine says.

" Froy you can watch if you want " Dylan and Y/N say at the same time.

" I will " he says with a smile

" Of course I am going to be screaming at Thomas and Newt " Y/N says.

" Oh great " Dylan says.

We head to our scene. This scene I get so angry I kiss Y/N or Maggie.

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" THOMAS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? " Y/N screams at him, hitting his chest.

" I just saved your life, and you are yelling at me? " He asks, out of breath.