BOOK TWO: Dawns Break

Greetings, pals and gals! (...sorry, I've seen the movie Grease more times than I can count so...) *Shadows Peak is now complete!

This is an update to inform you of the sequel to Shadows Peak. I always knew there'd have to be a second book to finish this plot, so if you enjoyed this book, I hope to see you in the next one!

Introducing...DAWNS BREAK!

"Go, while you still have a home to go back to

"Go, while you still have a home to go back to."

"My home is with you."

SEQUEL TO: Shadows Peak (You'll need to read that first to understand this one.)

Sydney Donovan
An 18 year old survivor.
From Galdon, Eastern Region.
Abducted by a relative she didn't know she had, Sydney must find a way to escape the mercenaries camp. But, the longer she's there, the more secrets she uncovers about her past.

Casey Graham
A 20 year old hunter.
From LeHorn, Western Region.
Determined to free the captives taken by the mercenaries, while also getting back to Sydney, Casey has to lead his people through the Eastern Region.

Jasper Pierce
An 18 year old rogue cadet.
From Galdon, Eastern Region.
Forced to work with Casey, if he wants to see Sydney again, Jasper embarks on a journey further east, where he learns just how far he's willing to go for the people he loves.

Neither of them were expecting what erupted while they were gone. None were prepared for the war they'd unwittingly started.

When bloodlines blur and loyalties are strained, who will come out on top? Who will fall? And who will survive the war?

Read "Dawns Break" to find out!

(If you don't plan on staying followed to me, which is completely fine, I recommend adding the sequel to your library so you can be alerted to updates.)

I just want to give a special thank you to all who have supported me in this story, especially to my Wattpad fam:

francoba90,
mistandfurry,
RafiaZ,
more_cat_than_human,
CellieStory,
that_random_bean,
Arachibutyrophobic,
heater0387,
sassyounglady

I feel like I'm forgetting some people, but I'll add you if I did! Just let me know! I just wanted to thank y'all for reading, commenting, voting, and being my friends. It means so much to me 🤧 You have no idea.

I also want to thank all my silent readers because I still feel your support as well as all my readers who vote. Those small actions helped motivate me when I felt like giving up.

Now for the biggest thank you...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

THANK YOU, TORI! majesticmountain
I honestly don't think I could have finished this story without your unwavering support! You listened to me rant about my characters, and coddled me when I wanted attention 😅. You proof read EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, and told me when certain lines were way too cringey to keep. I know you're my little sister, but your heart is way too big for your body and I love you for that.😍 For putting up with my annoying nagging and constant pestering for validation, YOU ARE THE REAL MVP 🏆🎖🏆

I can't believe it's over, but hey, you know what they say!

"When one door closes, another one opens."

Lots of love!
-Mac