Ch.25

Now it was the whole Weasley clan in the small room, well not all but most of them.

"So he doesn't remember anything?" Ginny asked.

"Well technically he does just not the last two-"

"Years," Ginny finished. "So he doesn't remember being an ass or a lying scum of the earth?"

This caused the red head on the bed to wince even though he really didn't know what he'd even done.

"But what the hell is Lavender Brown doing here?" She asked. "Or Sadie Rayne for that matter."

"Gin, I asked Sadie to come, but actually..." Hermione turned to look at Lavender. "Lavender what are you doing here?"

"I heard what happened at the pitch so I came right away." she said glaring at Hermione like as if she was rude to even have asked such a ridiculous question.

Ginny rolled her eyes at Lavender's hostility. "Okay let me rephrase it," Ginny sighed. "What is your relationship with Ron? Because if you're just here... if its two years ago in his head then Hermione's the only one."

"I am, I'm..."

"Ron's latest squeeze." Sadie answered.

There were some gasps and groans.

"Ron really, Lavender Brown, did you not learn anything the first time?" Harry asked exasperated at his friend.

Lavender gave an offended gasp.

"Lavender please, not right now!" Hermione nearly shouted. Hermione rubbed her temples. Why did this have to happen?

"Look alright Ron will be staying with us at the Burrow." Mrs. Weasley finally announced.

Everyone turned to look at her.

"Ron is my son. He has made some choices I thought that I'd taught him better than but he is still my son." She said adamantly. "Until the doctor says that he is right enough to take care of himself, I'll help."

"What about mine and Hermione's loft?" Ron protested, finally speaking up.

They all stared at him.

"Ron you kicked Hermione out of it." Ginny answered.

"What!" Came from several different people, including the culprit himself.

"Ron what did you do?" George and Bill thundered.

"I don't... I would never!" Ron squeaked at his brother's imending glares.

"Guys its okay!" Hermione came between Ron and his not so happy brothers that considered her as much of a part of the family as Gin.

"Yeah really, it's okay. Draco already asked her to move in. They're temporarily sharing his loft and let me tell you..." Ginny gave a whistle. "The place is gorgeous and the view by itself is worth it even without the beautiful rooms."

"Yes, Narcissa apparently decorated it for him." Hermione added.

"Really?" Ginny said contemplated. "I was thinking about redecorating Grimmauld Place... so dreary you know..."

Harry's eyes widened. "Gin."

"Well my birthday is coming up..." Ginny hinted at causing Harry's eyes to slightly panic.

"Aunty Mione is Draco here?" Teddy said finally speaking up.

"Hmm? What do you mean Teddy?"

"Draco had to come here. Anna said he had to take a boy to the has hos." Teddy frowned not able to say hospital. "Here. He had to take the boy here. That's what Anna said."