Ch.27

Draco came home frustrated still from the conversation with Ron Weasley. Opening the door he almost had the urge to say 'honey I'm home', like those American muggle films Hermione made him watch all those years ago. He smiled both at the thought of coming home to Hermione and also the fact that Ron Weasley wouldn't be. Hermione wasn't a prize but it was bloody great to call her his.

"Ugh Hermione, we're hungry!"

Draco's ears perked when he heard the unfamiliar male voice.

"No! We are waiting for Draco and that's final!"

"But we haven't eaten in hours." Another complained.

This time Draco recognized the voice of Oliver Wood.

"Don't you dare Wood, if you touch those brownies, I will..." Hermione trailed off when she saw Draco.

"What's going on?" Draco asked seeing all the people in his living room. Many of which were sweaty and all wearing various quidditch team shirts. But then there was George Weasley, Harry and Ginny Potter not to mention Blaise and Luna.

"Draco! You're home!"

"And we call you the smartest witch of our generation because?" Ginny interjected crankily.

Hermione whirled around to give Ginny a look. Ginny gave her a smile. "Seriously, even I'm on page with the muscle heads,"

The guys in the room all protested.

"Seriously, I'm pregnant, can we just get to the eating already since Malfoy's finally here!"

There were shouts of agreement.

"Mione, what's going on?" Draco asked again, louder this time.

"Draco," Hermione whirled around back to look at her fiancé.

Draco raised his brow in expectation.

"Meet your team for this weekend. Oliver Wood, Roger Davies, George Weasley, Angelina Johnson, Adrian Pucey the only former Slytherin that never got in trouble for committing a foul or called me a mudblood." Hermione grinned triumphantly.

Adrain and Draco both raised their brows at Hermione.

"Sorry I had to add that in. They have to know why I asked Adrian. That way they can't protest and you won't be the only Slytherin." She explained.

"Ahhh, I feel sick." Adrian said. "And I did call you that... just not to your face."

Hermione snorted. Dear Merlin Slytherins always had to keep their reputations intact. "Yeah well Draco used to call me that every day. Now we're living together and dating. I think we can all get over it." She said looking pointedly at Harry, Ginny, George, and her fellow former Gryffindors that had tensed at Adrian's admission.

"Cody Cormac, and Harry Potter who can replace you as seeker if you were to get injured." Hermione snickered a little at this part.

"I would definitely be a part but... its all this guy's fault." Ginny pointed accusingly at Harry.

"Gin," Harry tried to soothe his wife who was rather glum at missing out, having rather missed being on a broom.

"Baby sister I think it take more than one to make a baby." George said.

"Yeah well he's not the one with morning sickness so I'll be crabby all I want." Ginny growled at her brother's smart tone.

George conceded to that.

"That's what you've been doing." Draco whispered into Hermione's ear, no longer caring to hear Ginny's lectures to both her husband and brother.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I just, I wanted to tell you but if it all fell apart-" Hermione bit her lip.