33: Night Lights

im hyped bc yg posted on his ig that bp will comeback on may so it's a celebration!! (btw listen to Daniel Caesar's Blessed when it's sleeping time!)
--

"Goodmorning." Lisa kisses Jennie's forehead. Jennie groggily opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Lisa's face. She immediately hugged the latter and burried her face to Lisa's collarbone.

"10 more minutes please." Jennie pleaded. Lisa can't help but to giggle on her girlfriend's cuteness. She nodded and let Jennie sleep again while hugging here. She want to seize the moments like this. When she and Jennie is just happy. Everything is too perfect. She let out a sigh when she thought about her worsening condition. She's getting weaker and weaker and she's pale and skinny. She really needs the hospital but thinking that she's gonna die soon, she'd rather die in Jennie's side than in that hospital.

--

Jennie woke up with no Lisa beside her. She searched for her in the room but still, no Lisa was seen. She thought that maybe she's in the living room with the other four so she decided that she'll go out after she wash her face and brush her teeth in the bathroom inside their room.

She went out of their room and went to the living room. What she saw broke her heart into millions of pieces. She saw Jiyong injecting some medicide at Lisa's arm. She examined her girlfriend's body and realized that Lisa is getting more skinny. She's losing weight and the bags under her eyes are visible. She's already pale. Knowing this, Jennie can't help her heart from breaking. She's slowly losing hope that Lisa will survive but she knows and she prays that Lisa will survive. That Lisa will stay..

"Oh you're awake." Rosé said while drinking her coffee beside her girlfriend at the counter. Lisa looked at her direction and saw her girlfriend standing outside their room with the pain in her eyes. Jennie nodded and sat down beside Lisa. The latter held Jennie's hands and smiled. Jennie gave a faint smile so Lisa brushes her hands.

Jiyong finished injecting the medicine. He put his things in his kit and looked at Lisa.

"You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Jiyong asked. The four of them waited for Lisa's answer but Lisa just smiled and shook her head.

"But Lisa, if you want to survive, you should go to the hospital and get yourself treated!" Jennie snapped. She removed her hands to Lisa and brushed her hair with her hands. Lisa looked at her girlfriend and saw the pain in those eyes. She looked down with a sigh and looked at Jiyong. She was about to say something when Jisoo interrupted them.

"Jiyong, is it okay to bring private doctors and nurses here? And also the things needed for Lisa?"

Jiyong looked at Jisoo with a furrowed eyebrows but he catch what Jisoo was trying to say so he nodded.

"I can be the doctor but I need to make some appointments and we need money for that, Jisoo."

"It's okay. Don't worry about the money. I need Lisa to survive." Jisoo said. Rosé held Jisoo's hands and smile. She's lucky that she have someone like Jisoo.

"Okay, I'll go to my friends hospital this afternoon. I'll go back to Seoul but are you sure you guys are gonna be okay here?" Jiyong looked at Jennie and Lisa. Lisa was still looking down but Jennie nodded.

"Yes, please come home quick." Jennie said and Jiyong just nodded.

"Alright, take care of Lisa. In case something bad happen to Lisa, get this kit here and shot this antidote for her." Jiyong pointed out the red kit.