World 1.2

(Picture above is my imagination of Carson Lucas)

Zion distanced himself little by little to the male lead, although he's still being friendly to him but he draws a boundary, to avoid for the rumor of him liking the male lead in the future. He let TOM monitor the female leads every action.

During lunch break Zion likes to go to the rooftop to eat there, it's a hobby of him when he was still attending school because it's quiet and peaceful.

This school is the same as the schools he attended in his original life. Because it's a school for the elites children, the canteen can be compared to a top restaurant.

He went to his usual spot but someone is already there. He step back but got curious, he look at the sleeping boy. Despite the bruises there is no mistaking that the boy is very gorgeous and he was his type.

He was gay. No one knows because he had no choice but to hide his sexuality, he knows that his family well except for his little brother will never accept his sexuality. This is one of the reason why he stayed virgin because his afraid that it would go out to the public if he indulges himself too much but it doesn't mean he did not have any other sexual experience.

He went to the nurse room to get cotton and disinfectant and immediately went back to the rooftop. Thankfully, the boy is still there.

He sat down and started to treat the boy's bruises. He believes that it would be a shame for that face to be scarred.

"Ouch! What the hell!"

The boy was startled due to the pain. So he was really in a bad mood right know. Opening his eyes he saw a very beautiful woman.

'Wait it's a boy, this beauty is a boy. Damn!'

"Sorry about that, I saw your bruises, I'm afraid that if it wasn't cleaned properly it will be infected."

'It would be too wasteful.'

When the boy opened his eyes and glared at him he saw danger in them and so to avoid conflict it's better to smooth things out now and he doesn't want to offend this gorgeous boy. Zion used the puppy eyes attack against the glaring boy.

'Those red and plump lips are asking to be eaten and those puppy eyes. Fuck! Don't look at me like that Angel, how am I going to stay angry with you if you keep staring at me like that.'

"Cough... I-it's fine. You can continue."

The boy cannot help but stare at the beauty that treating his injuries. He can't but smile, no one has ever treated him nicely unless they want something so he wonders what the beauty wants with him.

[TOM give me information about this Adonis]

Carson Lucas. He is in the same year as you Host. He is the second son of the Chairman of HNBC Corporation. He was not very favored by his father because he is always in trouble. He was always involved in fighting because of that he and the female lead's path always crossed.

He finds the female leads personality interesting because it's the first time that someone tried to oppose and not fear him, so he fell in love with her, but the​ female lead hated his rebellious actions despite that he always protected her in the shadow.

When he saw that the female lead is happy with the male lead, he didn't have the courage to confess with her so he only loved her secretly until the day he died. So he also live his life full of regrets.

'How disappointing, he actually fell in love with that rowdy and stupid woman. It's a shame, his look is my type but it looks like his as stupid as the female lead.'

Carson didn't know but he felt like the beauty is disappointed with him and he didn't like that. He wants to impress the beauty. He wants all the beauty's attention. He didn't know where all this possessiveness coming from but he like it.

"So what's your name Angel?"

"Isaac Kline. If you've only attended your class Mr. Lucas you'll know."

"Well know that I found out that there is a beauty in my class, I now have a reason to attend them."

[Alert! Sub-mission: Make sure that the second male lead will not live his life full of regrets. Completed Mission 100. Failed Mission - 200]

[How the hell am I going to do that? And only for 100 points]

[Do not let him fall in love with the female lead in order for him to avoid suffering from unrequited love and therefore avoiding living a life full of regrets]

[So I'll just make sure that his and the female leads path do not cross. Hmmm. This will be interesting. I can just have him. But what if one of the wishes of Isaac is to be with the male lead]

[It's possible Host. He really likes the male lead]

[But he's not really my type. Sorry Isaac but I will not be able to grant that]

[Are you sure Host? What if it's the Top 1?]

[I'll take a gamble]

'I'm starting to enjoy this world. I always love challenges. This is getting exciting. Though, I'm still disappointed with you Mr. Adonis falling in love with that rowdy woman. Tsk! Tsk!'

"It's done."

"Thank you Isaac, so what do you want with me Isaac? My money or my body? I would rather you choose my body. I'll make sure you'll enjoy it." Carson whispered near Isaac's ear then taking a deep breathe.

'Delicious. I can't wait to ravage you Angel. All the things I can do to you.'

"No thanks Mr. Lucas, I'd rather accept monetary payment, in cash."

Carson is shock with Isaac's straightforward answer. This is the first time he met someone this interesting. He can't help but laugh. He took out his wallet and gave Isaac a money.

"Thank you for the generous payment. I have to go to class, lunch break is going to end soon. You should also attend class from time to time Mr. Lucas."

Isaac is already gone but Carson cannot stop the smile on his face. 'I will have you Angel. You're mine. Only mine Angel.'