Chapter 54

Sorry for long waiting! I got sick for a few days then I have to do some other things that it makes me busy this days! I'm really sorry!!!

Anyway, it's Miki's POV this time!

***

Miki's POV

I hate working. That's the most hates thing I  ever done. And now here I am killing this guy like I promised. 

He tried to kill me and my father.

I knew but I have to 'die'. That's the only way to fuel his hatred.

Xby VIDSqaure

"I knew that it is her. So why are you telling this to me?" Ian said. His face is full of questions that I wanted to laugh.

That's right, that woman is the traitor. She should at least be a 20 year old woman.

Cause what I'm gonna do right now is something very confusing.

But before that I should tell him some very long talk.

"First of all, the traitor and the savior are the same age. Second, whoever kills Joseph is the savior. Third, Theresa is destined to defeat Joseph. And fourth, the traitor is a 20 year old woman" I said as I gave him an expressionless face.

Joseph is still alive. But he is destined to die today. Ian knew this fact.

I look at Ian who gave a very funny face. He is now confuse on what I said.

I turned around and head towards to Joseph's corpse.

I smashed the corpse with my feet and turn right. I walk towards to the bushes and see a man who is not yet burned. The man looks at me with shocking eyes. I smiled towards to that reaction.

Xby VIDSqaure

"Hello, Joseph. It's nice to see you lying there"  I said as I return to my usual poker face

Ah... he's trying to talk... Too bad, he can't...

I really wanted to hear his confusion and pain.

It's okay if his target is only me since I can still live but he targeted also father, I cannot forgive that.

"Did you think you're finally dead? Wrong. You are still alive... for now"

Aahhh... Why am I prolonging this?

"Hey, how does it feel when all your plans are failing? When your final goal, to get killed, failed?"

Stop this.... Why can't I stop this? I just have to kill him right?!

"What's with the sad face? Are you angry? How does it feel to be betrayed by your body of wanting to live?! How does it feel to be depressed and defeated?"

Stop please. I don't want to talk anymore. Any moment, he might find out.

"I told you. I know who is the traitor"

Why? Why does my body doesn't listen to me? Why? Why?

I look at Joseph and see a confused face. He's not shock because of the fact that I'm alive not that his planned failed.

Eh.. why is my vision blurry?

I see... It's because I'm crying.... He's shock because I am crying...

I don't want Ian to see me like this...

I have... to froze this world....

Within a moment, the world stop. Every living and nonliving being's time stop. The world has frozen. Yet the only moving beings are me and Joseph.

"Why are you looking at me with pity?" 

I see... I see now why am I like this... It's because I want to vent all of my frustration at him. Because of the fact that I put my father in a coma, I left my family, and the fact that I didn't do anything to those who are destined to die. I hate the fact that I was just chosen to sit and observed.

"The way you look at me is as if you knew everything already?" I looked at him. He just closed his eyes to answer my question.

He knew. Right from the start he knew everything.

"Then the world also told you of what I am supposed to do?" the moment I say those words, his eyes then again held pity towards to me.

"Hahahaha! Hahaha!! Then we are just the same, aren't we?"

Even though I laugh, I still have this poker face of mine. But even with that, my eyes are crying. 

But I did not wipe away my tears. I don't know why but I want him to remember the fact that I suffered because of him.

"Let stop this talk. We should end this" A knife suddenly appeared in my hand. Even though I have no magic, I created bracelet gadget that can hold a lot of things like a storage. It isn't magic, of course.

I raise my hand as I  hold the knife with two hands.

"I hate you. For forced me to kill again.  But like you, I pitied you. We really pitied each other"

Here am I, prolonging... Really, what is wrong with me today?

"Remember me crying... and goodbye"

The moment I killed him, the time passes by again.

Ian then suddenly appears at my side. He tries to console me but I rejected it.

I wiped away my tears and face him.

"What are you going to do right now? Look, I killed him. It means I am the savior"

He's hurt. His hurt because I have the destiny of the traitor.

But to bad, that's not all. The traitor is 20 year old and I'm 15 year old. The traitor and savior have always the same age.

"I wonder who is that person" I said I smile with my eyes held no emotion.

With this, the first game is now ending.