World 1.3

After their encounter on the rooftop, Carson started attending his classes. And its seems his also keeping away from trouble. His father, the teachers even his fellow students are shocked with this.

The teachers and the principal did not reprimand him for his absences because despite his absences he maintained his good grades and of course he is also the son of one of the largest corporation in Country F.

The female lead found out that the rich kids are being excused or rather the school do not care that they are not attending there classes. She felt unfair, she and her fellow commoner students are working their asses off. She believe that every students must be treated fairly whether your from a rich family or poor family.

[Alert Sub-mission: Interfere the female lead's plan to change the schools system to avoid disaster. Completed Mission 200 points. Failed Mission - 400 points]

She tried to email a complaint letter to the school's website. She'll just wait for the school's response for now before she makes her move.

[TOM hack to the school's website and delete her e-mail. If she send another e-mail delete it]

[Roger Host]

It's already been a month when she emailed that complaint letter but still no response from the school. Having no choice, she thickened her face and went to the student body's president to talk to him.

[Host the female lead is making her approach to the male lead]

[Where is the male lead TOM?]

[Host his in the student body's meeting room preparing for your next meeting]

[Where is the female lead TOM?]

[She just went out from her classroom Host]

[Sent a text message to the male lead TOM that Mr. Morgan is looking for him]

[Sending message Host......]

[Done. His on his way to the teachers office Host]

[Thanks TOM. You can be really useful sometimes]

[Your hurting my feelings Host. I'm very very useful Host if it's not for me you won't be able to monitor the female lead and...]

[Okay TOM. You made your point]

Zion was busy chatting with TOM when he felt that intense gaze again coming from Carson. This is not the first time that he catched Carson staring at him. It's not like his discreet at all anyway.

Carson saw that his Angel is dozing off again. He chuckled at his sleepy look.

'His like a sleepy cat. Cat ears would surely look good and sexy on you Angel. Fuck! I'm getting horny. Just imagining my Angel is already making me hot and bothered.'

Zion glance at Carson and from the look on his face he knows that his full of perverted thoughts again and his not even hiding it. He maybe a virgin but does not mean that his innocent. Carson wink at him. Isaac glared back. Suddenly, he felt his phones vibrate.

<Angel you should try wearing cat ears. You would look sexy on them>

Looking at the text, it's another shameless text from Carson. He did not know how Carson got his cellphone number but his been texting and calling him non-stop. He also started calling him Angel.

<Shameless beast>

<Only towards you Angel>

<Feed me for lunch Angel>

<Have pity on me Angel. I have no lunch money>

<Please Angel>

<Angel?>

<You know I'm not gonna stop Angel>

Having no choice because the phone keep on vibrating and he knows that Carson will not stop.

<Fine>

<See you at the rooftop Angel>

'What's with his persistence. Isn't he supposed to be someone who's afraid to confess his feelings but what is this?'

[Host the female lead keep searching for the male lead and it looks like she will not stop until she talk to the male lead. Host you know that sooner or later the male and female lead will meet somehow. It is inevitable for the two protagonists to meet. It is fated]

[Yes. I know TOM. I'm just buying time]

Meanwhile, the male lead was on his way to the teachers office when he bumped into Kathleen Ronalds, the student body's secretary and also a commoner student.

The two only saw each other during the student body's meeting because Kathleen is from a different class but lately, the two have been bumping onto each other outside the meeting room, it's like someone is pushing them together.

Drake Knight, the male lead glance at her and was shocked. Due to the impact of the crash Kathleen's eyeglasses was drop. Kathleen was really a beautiful girl but because of the thick glasses it hides her beauty. She used thick glasses to keep a low profile because she doesn't want to attract any attention. She just want to graduate and find a good job to help her mother.

This is the first time Drake saw Kathleen without the glasses on and he can't help himself but admire her beautiful face. Kathleen immediately pick her eyeglasses and put it back on.

"Sorry Kathleen, I didn't see you. Let me help you."

"Thank you President."

"You know you look beautiful without your glasses on, I'm not saying that you're not beautiful with your glasses on. What I mean is that your more beautiful without the glasses on. Sorry I'm rambling."

Kathleen chuckled. This is the first time she saw the president like this.

"Tha-thank you President."

"I already told you Kathleen to call me Drake, it's not like were stranger. So where are you headed?"

"I'm on my way to the teachers office to give this assignments I collected to Mrs. Conrad Dra-drake."

Drake can't help but smile at the shy expression of Kathleen from saying his name.

"I'm also on my way there. Common lets go together. Let me help you carry those."

"O-okay. Tha-thank you again."

So the two of them walk together and went on there way. Drake wants to ask Kathleen why she's wearing the glasses because base on his observation she has a perfect eyesight. So he was curious but he was afraid to pry on her business.

"Um Kathleen can I ask you a question? It's okay if you don't answer."

"What is it?"

"Why are wearing eyeglasses? It looks like you don't have problem with your eyesight. Sorry for prying, I'm just curious."

"I-i just want to avoid attracting any attention. I just want to finish school and find a good job in order to help my mother to lessen her burden. My father died when I was 10, so she raised me and my younger sister alone. She sacrificed too much for us so I want to give her a comfortable life when she grows old."

"Wow! Your a good daughter. Don't worry Kathleen, I'm sure you'll fulfill your dream. I really admire you for being a strong woman. Sorry about your father."

"It's okay. Thank you for listening to my story."

Drake can't help but admire Kathleen's dedication and love for her family.