❥ Chapter 28.

thank you for 2000+ reads!! it's incredible.

I love art.

I feel so relaxed for once, sitting here in college a place I don't even want to be, but I feel more relaxed then I have done in a while.

"You have 15 minuets free time before I let you go home so do whatever you fancy" Kate smiles, we're in the downstairs classroom today. I like this classroom, it's full of wall length windows so I can look outside and watch the cars go back.

Everyone seems to go on their phones, I roll my eyes and grab some paper and pencils.

The art rooms here have some of the best pencils I've ever used, even the paper is nice, I'm taking full use.

I start to sketch out grass, freshly cut grass, the smell of cut grass reminds me of when I was little in the summer dancing under the sun.

I draw colourful plants and the start of trees with a tree house perched in the middle, "What are you wearing tonight?" Amelia comes over to sit next to me, I feel her feet rest on my lap as she gets comfortable on her chair.

"Not sure, see what I've got" I shrug, she scrolls through her phone. "What about you?" I carry on dancing my pencil across the paper.

"This new two piece I got, it's so hot" she winks, "I think Yasmine is going" She nods.

"You don't normally go to parties, I was surprised when I heard you were going" She puts her phone down paying me attention, "Something different" I shrug.

I carry on drawing, when Amelia leaves to go back to her computer, I go back to being relaxed.

My drawing is not how I want it to be so start again but this time something different, I never really draw flowers it's not really my thing. I like to draw people, places, whatever is in my imagination but today I want to draw a flower.

My pencil gets to work, progressively I start to loose connection to everything else in the room, everything becomes background noise and all I can hear is the sound of my pencil against the paper.

I can feel myself loosing breath panting for air as I let myself go, free myself into the drawing, releasing anger.

I detail my flower, the fine strokes, the broken strokes, petals on the flower, petals that have fallen, the perfect stem, the broken stem. I add colour, bright and dark until I get jolted back into the room.

All my attention is focused on this drawing, my pencil wearing down rapidly. Drawing has always been a way for me to realise my emotions, happy or sad.

"Darc, are you okay?" Issac frowns, his hand on my shoulder, I look around puzzled. The room is empty.

We had 15 minuets, has it been that long? I look down at my drawing surprising myself. I've draw a rose, two roses, one perfect and colourful and one broken and dark side by side.

"Wow-" Issac sounds taken back, looking at my drawing, "Don't look at it" I scrunch it up and throw it on the floor getting my things and rushing out the room.

Flustered I lean against the wall, the sunlight leaking onto me. I've never felt like that whilst drawing before, I don't know if I liked it or not.