Suga

Requested by @Genius_Yoongi_93
___________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

I waited for my best friend near the stairs. He had texted me not too long ago to meet up with him.

"Hey."

I looked back to see Yoongi coming down the stairs. My eyes widened as I notice a bruise forming around his eye. I wasn't really surprised that he would always appear with bruises all over his body. He confided in me by telling me his deepest and darkest secret. His father abuses him and his mother. I felt bad for him because I'm only eleven and couldn't do much.

"What is he mad about this time?", I asked.

"Just like any day. Dirty dishes, unpaid bills, stuff like that", he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry", I said, slightly pouting.

"It's not your fault. Anyways, I need to talk to you about something. My mom doesn't want to stay with my dad anymore. She's tired of him putting us through a lot. So she found a place a few hours from here. And I'm going with her", he said.

"Wait...you're leaving?", you asked, heart slightly breaking.

"Yeah", he mumbled.

I sighed and looked down at my lap. You tried not to let the tears fall as you though about your best friend of five years is leaving.

"Here. I want you to have this", he said.

He placed a rock on my hand. I was confused because I thought why is he giving me a rock. Then he turned it around and noticed words written into it. 'Yoongi loves you'. I couldn't keep the tears in any longer. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. My tears were staining his clothes but he didn't mind. He left the next morning without saying anything.

~~~~

-6 years later-

It was very noisy in home room. Everyone kept talking to each other, throwing paper airplanes around. I was always miss goody good so instead of making noise, I sat quietly with my hands intertwined on the desk.

My homeroom teacher announce that we would be getting a new student and informed me that I would be giving them a tour of the school since I'm the class president.

"Alright class, this is-", your homeroom teacher began to introduce the new kid but I wasn't paying attention since I froze in shock as I looked at the new kid.

He looked quite familiar. Though I couldn't confirm. I haven't seen Yoongi in years and we lost contact with each other. I doubt it's him.
I shook my head as the teacher called for me.

"Yes miss, I'll be sure to help him get around", I said, smiling at the teacher and the new kid.

I admit the new kid was very handsome, even more handsome when he smiled. He even made your heart skip a beat. Yoongi would always have that effect on me.

As the new kid and I walked around the halls, I would take a few glances at him. Even his side profile can kill a person by how well structured his face is. Though I couldn't shake the thought of his resemblance to Yoongi.

"Wait, I think I have an extra made of the school I can give to you", I said.

I placed my backpack on the bench and began to look through it. I took out the rock I've been keeping close with me for years and placed it on the bench along with a few pieces of paper.

Yoongi's POV

'Why does she look so much like (y/n)? It can't be her right? The last time I saw her was when I gave her the rock', I thought.

I watched as the class president placed her backpack on the bench. Apparently she has an extra school map so that way when she's not around, I won't have a difficult time looking for something.

Then I saw her take out a similar rock that I gave to (y/n) long ago.

(Y/N)'s POV

I flinched as the new kid grabbed the rock I had put on the bench. His mouth gasped open and tears flooded his eyes.

"(Y/n)? Are you (y/n)? From six years ago?", he asked.

I was a bit confused. As I looked deeply into his eyes, I start having this feeling of my heart rapidly beating fast. This confirms that the new kid is Yoongi. Why? Because I've never felt this way about anyone before.

"Yoongi?", I asked, smile forming onto my face.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. We both laughed and ended up going to the cafeteria to talk.

"So what's been going on with you? How's your mom?", I asked.

"She passed away not too long ago. Heart attack", he said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry", I said, placing my hand on his and giving it a light squeeze.

"Thanks. Anyways, I have my own place now. You should come over some time", he said.

"I'd love to", I smiled.

~~~

When school was over, Yoongi decided to walk me home. As we walked, he brought up an interesting conversation.

"I didn't think you'd keep the rock. I mean, it's been so long", Yoongi said, chuckling.

"Of course. That rock means a lot to me. Whenever I felt sad, I'd just look at it. I really missed you", I said.

I felt my face warm up after looking at his smile so I had to look at the other direction.

"You know..what I wrote on that rock..I meant it", he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

When I looked up at him, he was facing down to hide his pink tinted cheeks.

"I know we were young but that's what I felt..what I feel. You were always there for me when I needed someone to talk to and you never judged me. And I never got to thank you", he said.

"Why are you telling me this?", I asked.

"Because I wanna make sure you understand how much you mean to me. Sure it's a little awkward hearing that since we haven't seen each other in years..but I hope there's a chance for us to be together in the future. Because I really do love you", he said.

I was already out of breath from all the walking and now this?? I was never good at telling someone how I feel so I had to improvise. I looked down at the floor and picked up a decent size rock. I took out a marker and wrote something on it, handing it to Yoongi after I was done.

'(Y/n) loves you too.'

The smile on his face widened, holding onto the rock tightly in his hand as he placed it over his chest.

I had finally confessed to my best friend and you regret nothing.
______________________________

I see a bunch of comments on wattpad and Twitter. It saddens me how many young people think so low of themselves. I've been bullied, any type of abuse out there, and yes I have cried because of it. Does that make me weak? No. Why? Because I'm a human being and I have feelings. It's my job to not let those feelings push me down and I have to prove to everyone that I'm better than what they think of me. So what makes you think that you're worse than that? It breaks my heart that people are bringing themselves down. You are not weak, you are not a quitter. You shall not dare think of killing your self at a young age or any age. You shall not harm yourself or others. You are special. If you can't see that, I am here to tell you that you are special. I was gonna post tomorrow morning but it bothered me the whole day and I couldn't let you sleep (or live) with THAT in your head. Don't listen to that voice that tells you that you are nothing. I wish all of you happiness and love and peace. Throw that negativity out the window. I love every single one of you for who you are
Goodnight and I will continue to update tomorrow❤️