Rebound

The group sat around Tom's table, a wine bottle popped open and good music playing in the back. They had cleaned up their dinner and just decided to chill out at the table and talked about random things. Of course, their sex and love lives came up. It always did because they were that close and didn't care. Since it was evident that Evie was the most recent to get some, she was put on the hot seat.

"So Evs...." Harrison started, and Evelyn looked up at him setting the wine glass down. A small smirk laid over Tom's lips and he took a sip of the red wine.

"So Haz." She reflected his tone, knowing what was to come next.

"So who's the unlucky guy?" He asked forwardly and Evie made an unnoticeable glance at Tom and then looked at Harrison.

"I'm not disclosing any names." She spoke and Kaya let out a giggle.

"So how was it?" Tom interrupted, a sly look on his face.

"Ya, was his dick big?" Kaya exclaimed making both Harrison and Ev cringe at their best friend.

"Kayaaaa." Evelyn whined and Kaya shrugged wanting the truth.

"Go on Ev." Tom urged on, wanting to hear her response.

"He was really good, not gonna lie, best sex I've had in literal ages. And Kaya yes, his dick is big. Best dick I've had in months, a good eight inches." Evie rushed out the last part with her cheeks turning a light pink and Tom refrained from a reaction.

"Did you get his number?" Kaya asked and Evie shook her head.

"I hate hearing you two talk about sex." Harrison complained and Evie's jaw went slack.

"You're the one who asked you bloody div!" Evie exclaimed and he just laughed.

"Please for the love of God tell me you used protection." Tom's eyes went wide, and last nights occurrences popped up in his head.

"No. But don't worry I'm on the pill." Evie reassured noticing Tom's change in energy and Harrison had mistaken it for him being uncomfortable.

"Thank the lord, we don't want any little Evie's running around here with the mix of some random dudes genes." Harrison commented and Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up, my kids will be amazing." She shot back taking a swig of the wine.

"What about you Tom? Have you gotten some lately?" Kaya asked, and Tom chuckled. Trying to not look at Evelyn.

"Nope." He answered bluntly, gazing up at Harrison.

"What? But you dated Gianna for like months mate!" Harrison replied to Tom. Tom chuckled and shook his head.

"We like kissed but nothing went further. Besides, we just broke up-" Kaya interrupted.

"So who's the rebound?" Tom almost choked on his own spit and Evie remained calm although it sparked something in her mind.

"Yeah Tom, who's the rebound?" Evie asked, sass laced in her voice while she began to get up. Now that Kaya brought it up, the worse Evie began to feel.

Was he actually just using her to get over Gianna?

Was everything he said fake to her?

Evelyn's insecurities crept through her mind and she couldn't help it. It was all too much but she remained silent and looked at Tom with a cold look. He couldn't believe she was asking him this, he truly did love her. But that's the thing, after so many years of being pushed away and being brought back together made a toll on Evie's feelings. If it happened once, it can happen again.