Sixteen

Amelia laid in her bed in the manor. She hadn't been back to Hogwarts since Voldemort took her. She couldn't see anyone. She didn't want them to see her looking so broken.

Narcissa walked in. Each day it killed her to see her daughter looking so broken. She knew Voldemort hadn't finished with Amelia yet. Not by a long shot.

Narcissa sat on the bed and sighed. "Come on my darling. You need to eat," she said.

Amelia just blinked. Narcissa sighed. She knew if Amelia suffered anymore crucios, there was a chance she would end up in St Mungos. She didn't want that for her daughter.

***
Amelia went down to breakfast with Narcissa. Lucius was there. "Morning."

Narcissa glared at him. She hated how her husband didn't protect their daughter. He watched as the Death Eaters violated her. Narcissa sat down. Amelia didn't. She was standing in the corner.

Lucius rolled his eyes. "Oh Amelia. Do come and sit down. You're being silly now," he said.

Narcissa was shocked. She looked at Lucius. "How dare you? The dark lord violated your daughter and you stand there and give off the pretence that everything is fine! It is not Lucius!"

Lucius couldn't believe that Narcissa had talked to him like that. She never had in the past. "How dare you?"

"No! How dare you Lucius. You allowed that monster into our home and look at what he has done to your daughter. I have half a mind to send Amelia to Dumbledore. I will face my death but at least I know my daughter will be safe," Narcissa said.

***
Draco and Maisie were standing outside the Gryffindor common room. Maisie sighed. "Look, we cannot just waltz in there and demand my dimwit brother kills Voldemort. It can't be done," She said.

Draco shrugged. "It could be. Look, my sister is being tortured. I don't even know if I'm going to see her again. I don't want to lose her," he said.

Maisie sighed. She understood that. She would be the same if she had a younger sister.

***
Maisie and Draco were standing in Snape's office. They were looking for something that could possibly help them with getting Amelia back.

"Well well well."

Maisie and Draco dropped the potions and turned to see Snape standing there. "Well... isn't this awkward. I feel like Voldemort has mentally stripped me," Draco mumbled.

Maisie looked at Draco and groaned. "There is a perfectly good explanation for this Professor," she said.

"I'm waiting."

***
Amelia was sitting in the library. She wanted to feel safe. But she didn't. Not in her own home.  The door opened and Narcissa walked in. "How are you doing?"

Amelia had been crying. "Don't send me to Dumbledore please. I don't want you to be killed," she sobbed.

Narcissa smiled. "I won't darling. I will keep you here with me. Where you are safe," she said.

Amelia cuddled into Narcissa. But she didn't know if she could feel safe. Not now.