Bored ~ (xQueen-Zelle)

Age: 23
Warning:

Request For: Queen-Zelle

Also congrats for being the 69th Chapter.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(QUEEN'S POV)

"Jaren what are you doing?" I asked staring at all the pillows on the ground, so that's where they went. "Making a fort, what do you think?" He asked staring at me with his brown eyes. I sighed rubbing my temples, I'm not dealing with him today. "Don't leave me Queen!" I laughed at the beg putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh? Why is that Jaren?" I questioned with a sly smile. "We-we could have a movie night!" I looked at him with a brow up, a movie night? Last time we had one it was our second date, and let's just say it didn't go so well. That night ended up with Jaren getting beaten with a broom and thrown outside since my dad may or may not have found out about him.

The memory still makes me laugh, of course Jaren was never thrilled upon discussing it. "Well I suppose Jaren, just make sure you lock the broom up." I smiled walking away before getting hit by a pillow in the back of my head.

———

I bought snacks from the store that consisted of f/d, f/s, and f/ic . . . With the help of Jaren's credit card. After all, he did throw a pillow at me. "MILK BAG I'M HOME!" I screamed throwing the bags on the table to hear a grunt come from the living room.

"Jaren you better not be jerking off!" I shout walking over to find him on the couch, in his boxers? "What are you doing?" I questioned looking at him, "Trying to get comfy, why don't you help me~"

Jaren. Boxers. Seduction.

I burst out laughing at him tempt to seduce me and stared down at him. "J-Jaren you have to be kidding me!" Staring down at him once more his face had a frown and he sadly sighed, maybe he wasn't joking. Watching him stand up I pushed him down with a smirk whispering in his ear.

"I'll make you comfy~"

"WITH SNACKS AND MEMES!" I shouting pouring snacks all over the couch in excitement. He looked at me with a smile as we both smiled cuddling together.

"Well, since we're finally comfy, why not pick a movie?" I jumped in excitement searching Netflix's romance movies finding f/r/m. I clicked it with joy looking at Jaren who had an annoyed yet pleasing expression.

"Again? It's been like 2 times alreadyy." He whined grasping onto my shoulders in which I flicked him in the forehead. "I get what I want Milk Bag" I said whispering into his ear.

———

Even though the movie was a blast to watch it was pretty boring, but the movie was going to finish in around half an hour. "Jaren I'm bored~" I whispered looking at the treats you devoured in the last hour. "Well, let's see." He began to spun me around pointing around the room. "Well we can go upstairs." He said pointing to the stairs.

"Or we could go play video games." He said pointing directly at the TV. "Or we, can cuddle?" He pointed directly to my chest getting a slap to the head and a dissatisfied look on your face.

"You really are weird" I sighed laying on his legs as comfort. "I know, but that's why you dating me, right?" You giggle quietly as he pecked you nose combing your hair with his fingers. I closed my eyes as I nuzzled my face in his neck yawning quietly making him blush.

"Well, we could do that." He smiled kissing my cheek before putting me in bed forgetting that the movie may or may not have had a sex scene.

Let's just say Jaren planned to make sure to shut the TV off so the police wouldn't knock on the door again.