Chapter 11:Finally Back Home

Nicole's POV

I wake up back in my room, everything soon comes back to me....Gregory kidnapping me,cutting my cheek and Maggie coming through the doors and trying to save me then I blacked out.

I sigh and sit up from my bed feeling a sharp pain go through my leg and cheek. I grab the crutches from the side of my bed and start heading towards my fathers room.

When I get to his room I knock on the door with one of my crutches, he opens the door and Kira runs past him and hugs me.

I hug her back and she cries into my neck "I thought I lost you" tears now slowly start to fall down my cheeks as well "You won't lose me that easily" she smiled and then dad hugs me.

He softly kisses my head and let's me through the door, and  I see they were playing  UNO I smile "Got room for another player?" They both smile "We always have room for you hun" We all smile and they help me sit down, they also restart the game and we play.

Long story short let's just say I beat their asses in UNO.

I know I know short ass chapter but I'm back I finally thought of something for this story and once again please vote if you like the story and if you have any suggestions for this story or something nice please comment them, plus here's a question: What's your favorite thing to do during summer?