-Chapter Forty five-

CAITLIN POV

Was I on my seventh drink possibly? But I sure know it's going to be my last. I chug it down, swing my head back. I've got used to the burning sensation by now.

"Hey, sexy," I smirked, this man thinks I'm sexy, I turn around my vision was blurry. I couldn't define any of him all I know is his hair was spiked up, I believe he was a brunet? Yeah. I stumbled into him.

I knew he was cute because I got a quick feel at his biceps. I couldn't even stand on my own feet the same with him. I remembered we stumbled into a taxi.

"Ever since I saw you in the dress, " He bit his lip, I lean in closer examine his lips. They were so pink. I kissed him, his lips were so moist and it modeled with mine.

Who even was this man? It was a fifteen-minute drive and we had a fifteen-minute make-out session, I can tell you that our driver had a show.

We ran inside until he slammed me up against the wall. We discarded my dress somewhere but I could really careless, I let 'I'm a virgin' slip out and he mumbled same.

He left kisses across my jawline then left kisses down my neck. He grabbed me by the neck smashing our lips together, he lifted me off the ground and dropped me on the bed.

-

Where am I? I got out of bed only to realize I was naked, fully. This wasn't my room and I had a killer headache.

Did I cheat on luke? I cheated on him, after our friendship we were bonding I ruined it by sleeping with another guy. I heard shuffling and a man groaning.

I pretended to be asleep when I heard a groan "babe?"