~ F O U R ~

You could never guess what I was woken up by..... Just go ahead and take a guess.

If you said it was because of Lane you would be very incorrect. Now if you were to say it was because of my parents, you would also be incorrect. But if you just randomly guess out of the blue and happened to say my friends, you would be completely correct.

My idiotic friends decided to wake me up by dumping ice cold water on me. Which in turn I yelled, which woke up not only Lane but also my parents. I was soaking wet, Lane was screaming her head off, my parents were yelling questions to me, and my dumbass friends were dying because of laughter.

I went to Lane to assure her that everything was alright. When she saw me her cries lessened in sound. But she didn't stop crying until I was holding her in my arms.

"Shhh... Everything is alright princess. Nothing's gonna happen. You're ok, daddy's here." I soothed her.

My hair was dripping wet with water and my shirt felt 10 times heavier. I turned to look at my idiot friends. They were on the ground laughing. I gave them each a glare which shut them up.

"One of you idiots need to get me a towel. I'm gonna get Lane sick." I said.

Jake ran off and went to get me a towel. Max for once in his life decided to be smart and get me some dry clothes. I thanked him and went over to my parents bedroom. My mom was just about to get up and go to my room.

"Mom everything is fine. Max and Jake decided to pay me a visit." I said motioning to my wet body.

She laughed at my predicament. My dad gave me a chuckle. Lane was just sitting in my arms staring at them.

"You are going to get her sick if you don't change your clothes." Dad said.

"Yeah Max is getting me some non wet ones."

He nodded and they both decided to try to fall back asleep. I chuckled and went back into my room. Jake was holding a dry towel and Max was holding some dry clothes for me. I went to set Lane down in her crib. Jake threw the towel to me which I gladly took. My hair had somewhat dried already but not fully. I peeled my shirt off my body and threw it in my hamper.

Max handed me the clean clothes and I quickly changed into them. I picked Lane back up and went to change her on the bed but then remembered it was soaked.

"Really. You should have thought this through dumbasses." I said grabbing some of Lane's clothes and walking downstairs.

"Oh yeah. Damn! Jake that was suppose to be your job."

"Why because you are the dummy of this group?" Jake asked.

"Just shut the hell up and one of you figure out how or what I'm sleeping on tonight." I said laying Lane down on the couch. I took her shirt off and her pants. Shit the diaper. I let out a deep sigh. Something smacked my back. I went to glare at whoever threw it but noticed it was a diaper and wipes.

I changed her and put on some clean clothes. She giggled and snuggled into me. I smiled down at her. It's a good thing today is Sunday. That means that I can do whatever the hell I want, well with a baby at least.

"Wanna go to the mall? I have to pick up some clothes for both of us." I asked the guys.

They both agreed and we packed up Lanes diaper bag with stuff we might need. I filled up 2 bottles of her food incase she got hungry. I had multiple diapers and wipes in there. I put her stroller in the car already. We piled into the car. I buckled her car seat in and sat next to her. They were going to sit up front this time.

I'm pretty sure she is kinda afraid of them now. I mean that's not good but for me its kinda funny. She is taking my side. HA suck that assholes.

When we arrived at the mall I jumped out and popped up the stroller. I unbuckled Lane and placed her in there. I made sure she was secured in before we began to shop. I didn't need her falling out and getting messed up just because she wasn't correctly buckled in.

"Axel she's fine man, you ready?" Max complained.

"Let his good parenting be. If he wants his kid to be safe then let him." Jake said.

I thanked him and began walking to the entrance. I didn't notice how many people from our school went to the mall. And half of them are plastic girls and their posse.

"Aw fuck me." I whispered under my breath when I saw one of them start running towards me.

I gave the guys a panicked look. They also had a panicked look on their face. We began to run from her only to almost run into another one of them. I made a quick turn and entered a random store. Turns out it was one that mainly girls enter.

There were loads of girl undergarments and other stuff. Ew. I gave the guys a disgusted look and they had the same one etched on their face. I looked down at the stroller to check on Lane. She stared at me with shining eyes. A huge grin was etched on her face.

I chuckled at her and gave her a little kiss. She giggled and made everyone in the store 'aww'. It's like she has the ability to bring anyone to loving her. She is just so cute and perfect. That's where I got the nickname princess for her. Plus I know she is going to one day rule over everyone. But that won't be for a bit, I mean she is already ruling me. She has me wrapped right around her tiny, tiny finger.