No help

Kaya's POV (somethin new)

"Haz let go!" I yelled at the blonde, who currently had my phone in his hand. Monty his dog was barking at us and I giggled. He wouldn't give up, I sighed and released my phone and he fell back onto his sofa.

"What do you need to see on there? There's nothing!" I exclaimed, standing over him.

"I doubt that Ky." He smirked, tapping around on my phone and I rolled my eyes really hard before walking over to cute little Monty.

"So do you think Tom and Evie will ever date?" Haz asked as I scratched behind Monty's ears and felt his soft fur between my fingertips.

I sighed looking over to him and he scrolled through my photos on my camera roll. I pursed my lips getting up from the puppy and started to walk back over to Haz.

"I dunno, this whole mess has been happening since we were fucking teenagers, I mean. At one point they were friends with benefits but now they act like they hate each other. So I don't think they fuck anymore." I replied, sitting down by Harrison to see what he was doing on my phone.

"Do you know how crazy they would go if they found out?" Haz asked.

"It was once-" Harrison eyed me.

"Okay maybe a couple times, but we were teenagers Haz with raging hormones!" I exclaimed while laughing and he rolled his eyes before focusing back on my phone.

"But come on, they've literally been in love with each other for years now how blind could they be?" I sighed, shaking my head and staring at the ceiling.

"Well I don't know, the lines get blurred for them when Tom starts dating another girl and Ev pretends she doesn't care. They're so confusing to keep up with." He replied back, he gasped at the photo that his eyes laid on. Oh shit.

My head snapped over to what he was looking at and I blushed a deep red and tried to get my phone back.

"I didn't know you take booty pics!" Haz teased, it was a photo of me in the mirror and I was sitting on the counter in her bikini bathing suit and the bottoms was basically a thong.

"It's not!" I denied, becoming really embarrassed.

"Who was this taken for?" Haz teased again and I snatched her phone from his hands.

"No one you twat." I snapped being totally embarrassed.

"Oh come on, it's not like I haven't seen anything before." He cheekily replied and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him and rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off." I grumbled and crossed my arms and looked at the telly.

"I'm gonna call Ev's to see what she's doing today."

"But you hung out with her yesterday!" He whined in my ear and I glared at him, while typing her number in my phone. I set my phone on speaker and set the phone in between  us on the leather sofa.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and listened to the phone ring and waited for this bitch to pick up. I sighed looking over at Harrison whose eyes were trained on the television.

"Hello?" Evie answered finally,

"Hi Evs, what're you up to. Wanna grab some lunch or something? I'm with Haz-"

Over on the other side we could hear her breathy giggles and I looked at Haz who had a questioning look on his face.

"Yeah! Yeah! Sure! Ummm, what time?" She asked,

"Go away! I'm on the phone!" Evelyn whispered, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who the hell was she with?

"We can probably come pick you up, where are you by the way?" I asked and Harrison was listening too for her answer.

"No that's okay, I'm- oh my god are you okay?!" Evie exclaimed on the phone with laughs. Harrison and I heard distinct giggles from another person but we couldn't spot who it was. Then a dog barked in the back.

"Evie?" Haz asked,

"Hold on a moment-" The other side went on mute and I muted my phone too.

"Who is she with?" Harrison asked and I shrugged my shoulders trying to think.

"I mean, definitely a dude, but who do we know that she hangs out with? Do you think Tom knows?" He replied to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay I'm back." Ev hurriedly came off of the mute button and I pressed us off too.

"So where are we going? I need to get ready and everything, but umm what time?" She asked us and I looked at H.

"We can go to the Thai Place downtown, lets say around three? We can come pick you up if you need. Where are you by the way?" I asked once again because she was ignoring the question.

"Great okay, I'll see you later!" She spoke quickly into the phone and Haz and I weren't surprised by the two end call beeps that followed.

"What the fuck, who is she with?!" I sweared,

"Call Tom, ask him to join us and also ask if he knows who Evie's with." I instructed Harrison as I tapped around on snapchat.

I checked the maps and tapped in Evelyn's name expecting her location to be on because it always is.

"Fucking bitch turned off her location!" I exclaimed and I looked at Haz who started ringing Tom on speaker. Haz shook his head, shrugging his shoulders.

"Aye Haz!" Tom joyously replied and Haz glanced at me.

"Hey mate, what you up to?" Haz asked, I showed Haz my phone and he looked away.

"Taking Tess for a walk, what about you?" Tom responded.

"Just chillin with Ky, hey, wanna go grab some lunch with us? We were planning on going to the Thai restaurant downtown around three. You game?" Haz asked, and I listened closely to his response.

"Yeah sure-"

"Hey Tom!" I screamed into the phone and I heard him chuckle on the other side.

"Hi Ky." He sighed. Kaya's jaw dropped but she soon moved onto the next question.

"Do you know who Evie's with? She's been so suspicious lately, I just wanna make sure she's okay. Do you know anything about what she's doing?" I asked, we could hear whispering on the other side and Haz raised his eyebrows.

"Listen Ky, sometimes you just need to relax about Ev. She's a twenty year old who can take care of herself, if she needed us she would tell us. So if she is seeing someone right now just give her some time. She'll crack some point." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm her best friend! She tells me everything!" I exclaimed over the phone,

"I'm her best friend too Ky-"

"But that's different, you're a boy."

"Uhh, not really-"

"Yes! Because boys don't care! I do!"

"Kaya shut up, I care about her a lot-"

"No, you shut up!" I exclaimed and Harrison was giggling.

"Okay you were no help good bye Tom, see you later!" I yelled, grabbing Harrison's phone and ended the call as I was very frustrated.

I slouched against the sofa, and shook my head rolling my eyes.

"They're so annoying! GAH!" I screamed and Haz put his hand on my thigh to soothe me.

"I know Ky, but just chill out okay?"