Chapter 21

Samantha's P.O.V

"Ok so where are your bathing suits?" Mahogany asks looking at my bags.

"I only brought like four, and they're in one of the draws." She walks over to the draws and pulls out all of the bikinis and puts them on the bed.

"When did you get these, I love them?" She asks.

"I didn't ask for them nor buy them, Jacks old girlfriend who is extremely slutty bought me some because and I quote 'don't you want boys crawling all over you like they do to me?'. To be honest she meant well, but I was thirteen."

"Well that's an interesting story, but you should wear this one. It's really cute, but not too sexy for your age, how old are you anyone?"

"Fourteen and I turn fifteen on August eighth." She nods and I pick up the teal bottoms and white halter bikini top. I walk into the bathroom and change. I hate wearing bathing suits because I feel self conscious. I walk out and Mahogany jumps and claps.

"You look so cute!"

"Thanks." I laugh and grab a Victoria's Secret Pink pastel tie dye shirt, and throw it over my bathing suit. I also grab a pair of jean shorts and put my hair up.

"Well I'm going to my room, so I'll see you when I'm ready." She walks out and I grab my backpack and empty it. I fill it with just sun screen, my iPod, a beach towel that I for some reason packed, and the Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire book. I love the movie and I love the book, so obviously I'm going to bring the book like everywhere with me.

"Sam you ready, cause I'm going to Nash's room?" Taylor asks.

"Ill be there in a second, I have to find my sunglasses."

"Ok, I'll tell your brother if he is there."

"Thank you." I go into my front compartment of my bag and see that my sunglasses are not in there. I then proceed to search every compartment until I remember I have them in my top draw. Wow, I feel dumb. I walk into Nash's room where everyone is waiting.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my sunglasses." I say walking over to Shawn.

"No problemo, we are just about to walk to the beach now." I nod and follow everyone out the door and to the elevator.

"I forgot there is a beach across from the hotel till now." Matt says as we step out of the hotel and cross the busy street, which may I add is pretty dangerous.

"Ok since we are here, Sammy is mine." Mahogany grabs my hand and drags me to a spot on the sand.

"Ugh, sand." I complain as my toes hit it.

"Boo who, sit down." I pull my towel out of my bag and lay it down. I take out the sunscreen and put it all over my face and body because I rather be pale than have sunburn that takes a century and then finally turns into a tan. My earphones go in, the shades go on, and my book comes out killing the whole I could seem cool thing.

"Why are you still wearing your shorts and shirt?" Mahogany asks.

"I forgot to take them off." I shrug and pull my shirt over my head and pull my shorts off. I turn over on my stomach and start reading.

"Really babe?" I look over to see Shawn smiling and my heart flutters.

"What! I like reading."

"It's a beach, come swim." He grabs my wrist and starts to try to pull me up, but I don't move.

"I need to read it." I whine.

"Really Samantha? You have watched the movie 80 times and you know what happens." He whined back.

"Get your own Sammy!" Mahogany shouts turning to shawn.

"See, I can't come with you." I shrug and go back to my book. He soon retreats and I turn to Mahogany

"You going into the water?"

"Probably, just not yet." I nod and shut my book for some reason. I suddenly feel a pair of arms pick me up and I shriek.

"Shawn put me down!" I look forward to see Jack laughing his ass off.

"Jack, shut up." I shout and I feel Shawn throw me in the water. I stand up and look at Shawn.

"You mister-" I point at him "You suck."

"Bug, don't be a baby. At least your top didn't fall off." Sam says and I give him a death glare.

"On a list of who I hate Sam, you're up here buddy." I point at the sky and nod.

"At least you aren't mad at me." Shawn wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and he spins me around.

"I never said that." I said and he places my feet back on the ocean floor. I see Mahogany walk over.

"I thought I told you she is mine fore the day." She looks at Shawn and he smiles.

"I never agreed she was yours for the day."

"You suck." She says and walks into the ocean.

"That's funny, you said the same thing." Shawn turns to me and smiles.

"Quit it." I say and go over to Mahogany.

"So, I never really talked to you that much." I say as a wave makes us move a little.

"Yeah, you seemed really shy at first."

"Yeah, that's usually me. I don't know how I stopped being awkward around you guys so quick."

"I think it's that all of our weird awkward stuff makes you not feel so bad about your own weirdness."

"That's actually a good reasoning." I replied and it felt nice to talk to another girl compared to always being around Jack or Sam or the basketball team.

The whole rest of the day we swam, talked, and I was so glad my top stayed completely on because I would've never heard the end of it. Jack and Sam have yet to forgot about last time and that was two years ago.

"Ok it's time to head back." Jack shouts and gets out of the water.

"Why?" Hayes complains.

"Because we need to get dinner then get on a plane at like two in the morning and it's already seven."

"Wait, I didn't even get to shop!" Mahogany shouts as she walks back to her bag and I walk back to mine.

"I hate the sand!" I growl and I pack up my now sand covered novel.

"Get over it." Jack tips me over and I fall into the sand.

"What the heck!" I look up at him with wide eyes.

"Love you sissy." He says as he walks away.