The Next Step?

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating in a long time!! ;-;  With the second date a complete success Mr.L and (Your Name) have plans for their future together. Will things go their way or not? As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Mr.L Point of View~

After our amazing second date we returned back to Castle Bleck only to be crowed by it's many residents asking all about it. Once we've answered their questions we went into our separate rooms for some privacy. Lying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling I began planning Let's see... I know I have a lot of things to do before I ask (Your Name) the big question. Though I think I should ask her Parents for her hand in marriage but first in order to do that I need a important item. I thought as I got up and checked my coin stash. "So far I have at least 4,000 coins.. I hope it's enough." I muttered as I began looking for the perfect ring for my Psychic Princess. [(Mr.L's nickname for (Your Name)]

~Your Name Point of View~

Pacing my room with worry I began feeling nervous for I know eventually I'll introduce Mr.L to my parents. Will they approve of him? Will they like him? I hope they won't embarrass me in front of him!! I thought with conflicting emotions that my psychic powers were getting a bit out of control. Luckily I calmed down before my powers could destroy my room, but I do wonder what Mr.L is doing right now. Being a bit curious I got up and was about to check on the Green Thunder, but then Nastasia needed my help with the paper work. I sighed as I followed the secretary to her room and helped with the tedious task at hand. 

~Third Person Point of View~

At Toad Town Shopping District we see Mr.L searching and looking inside different stores hoping to find the perfect ring. So far he searched in five jewelry stores for a ring but they were either too expensive or not the one for (Your Name). I thought it'd be simple to find a engagement ring... then again not everything is easy He thought as he entered another jewelry store.  Looking at the various necklaces, bracelets, and earrings the male was beginning to lose hope as he entered the section full of rings. This is the last jewelry store in the Mushroom Kingdom I hope they have what I need Mr.L thought as he searched. His search was over when he spotted a beautiful gold ring with a silver (Favorite Flower) and in it was a beautiful (Favorite Gem)!! To Mr.L's surprise it cost 4,000 coins "It's perfect!!" Mr.L Muttered as he bought the ring and placed it in his shirt pocket. The first step is over but the next one will be very difficult.... meeting (Your Name)'s Parents... Mr.L thought with worry and became nervous.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's junk!! With the engagement ring bought can Mr.L get (Your Name)'s parents approval? Find out in the next chapter!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!