-12. Do I Have To

I stood there just looking at his fit wet freshly clean body, like a weirdo. My eyes went from  his tattoos, then his abs back to other tattoos, then more muscles.

"Should I be charging for this or paying?" He said

His words confussed me at first until I noticed he was staring down. I looked & of course the one part of my robe that decided to open was my lady area.

"I turned my back to him as quickly as I could to close up my robe. "freakin robe!" I said to myself

I don't know why I'm so embarrassed about him seeing my lady bits. Almost every other member of his dang family has seen me buck naked whether I liked it or not. My modesty has been stripped away from me one day at a time for awhile now.

He started laughing "Are you shy Zo. You act like I've never seen one before. I'm all for a private show sometime if you'd like though. You already know where my room is & If it makes you feel better, you can continue to look at my body like I'm a piece of meat."

I guess he noticed me looking. Crap I didn't even know how to play it off. When I was sure my robe was covering everything, I turned back around. "I wasn't looking at you like that. I thought you were Dana with the babies. You surprised me that's all" half lie. I was admiring his physique a little too long I guess

I had the same urge I had when I first saw Pav's muscles. Just let me lick them... What the hell is wrong with me, I don't know.

"Yep! That's total bullshït."

His words shocked me. What. its not that serious to call me out like that.

He started walking towards me after closing the door. I started backing up a little. "Would I get in trouble for using self defense on him". I thought

"Well, since you've seen my bare chest & got to stare, I think it's only fair to let me see your bare chest, so show me & I'll be on my way" he said folding his arms looking serious.

I furrowed my brow at him. "Uh no. I'm not showing you anything." I turned around to go back & sit in the chair

"Wow, whatever Zac's been teaching you isn't working. I guess I need to have a little talk with Zac & Pav about your attitude." I looked up at him as he turned towards the door to leave

Would he actually get me in trouble over something like this. I think the guys want any excuse to do something to me & he's trying to be the reason.

"Wait Warren. Wait! I walked over to him quickly & grabbed his arm to stop him. "I'm sorry. Fine I'll show you what you want to see. Don't tell on me" I just finished living in a bedroom all week. I don't need more of that.

If flashing him my breast got me off the hook, I was doing it. I guess he's just as much a jerk as the rest of his family. I don't need Zac not letting me see the girls tomorrow over something so small.

He turned toward me. "So if I don't report you to them, you'll show me you breast" he asked as he started to move closer.

"Yes fine" I replied

"What if I want to look at them for 15 minutes" he got closer & I backed up a little "What is this boy doing" I thought

"Why are you being a creeper" I sighed.

"You could find girls to show you their boobs for freakin beads & their boobs would probably be way better then mine"

"But what if I only want to see yours, would you let me" he replied getting closer. He was frustrating me. I regretted opening the dang door.