23

+ sunhi

+ sunhi

Hiding behind the wall, I saw Eunhee scurrying out of Jungkook's office room. Her cheeks were stained with tears - I couldn't helped but felt satisfied. It wasn't my attention of scaring her but I love him so much. And there was no way I could let him go.

I stopped hiding after seeing Eunhee's silhouette stretching farther across the hallway. The door of Jungkook's office was still wide open and I didn't wasted my chance to rush inside his office. Though, I halted quickly when I saw a surly and menacing expression wore on his face. A look that I have never seen before.

"CEO-nim..?" I tried to distract him away from his thoughts but he didn't hears me. I did again - by feigning loud coughs and it attracted his attention. Albeit, the terrifying look on his countenance never fades.

"What do you want?" He said, sounding as if he was suppressing his boiling hot anger.

I fidgeted in my spot - my fingers moved in habit and reached for a lock of hair and twirled them around my finger. I finally had the chance of talking to him, after years.

"Let's go shopping."

"Huh?" Jungkook uttered in complete bafflement.

I gave him a hint; by walking closer to him. His tall and stalwart figure towering over my average body. I find it very fairytale-like - I like him. Even when he gazed at me with those cold-eyes, I don't mind. But I always wonder, why wasn't I the one being called wife by him? Why must it be Eunhee?

Nevermind anyways. I'll take what is mine right now.

I stretched my hand out for his. The second our skin grazed, I felt a tingling sensation. Jungkook didn't budged at all as I held his hand.

"Let's go."