forty

knock knock

who's there

not u cus u be dead after dis

»

He sat up, his phone falling to the floor as he stared at her in awe. "Are you, um, sure?" he asked, and she nodded, walking on her knees over to him. "If you're not ready, I'm not pushing you to do this-"

"Luke," she groaned playfully, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "You're killing the vibe I had going."

His eyes moved to her's before raking down her face to her lips, to her chin, then moving down her neck and looking at his t-shirt loose around her waist and tighter around her chest area because her b.reasts were pushing against the fabric, then down to her hips, where the shirt had ridden up just a bit. He caught a glimpse of the black u.nderwear she'd worn the night after their first intimate experience. Luke bit his lip and shook his head, looking back up to her eyes.

"No," he said and hurt flashed over her face.

Emma backed up and jumped off the bed, the shirt stuck at the hips and her u.nderwear on full show. She moved out into the kitchen area and tried to ease the pain in her chest. She was nervous enough to ask him, and then he rejected her.

Luke cursed under his breath and followed her. She was standing with her back to him, trying to wipe the tears from her eyes. He went around and looked at her, frowning when he saw her crying. "Em," he mumbled, taking her wrists in his hands. "I didn't mean that in a bad way. I don't want you to think that you have to do anything special for me now that we're back together." She nodded, reaching for his hand. He allowed her to take her into the bedroom.

She laid down on the bed, her hand still in his, pulling him down. Emma held eye contact as she literally took his hand and put it on her breast. "Good thing I'm doing this for both of us then," she whispered and his breathing grew shallower. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Emma," Luke choked out, moving his hand to cup her jaw. "I love you so much and if you're ready, I'm ready." And he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, both of their eyes closing and hearts pounding to the beat of love.

Luke kissed her passionately, as almost all of their kisses were, because he wanted her to know how much he loved every inch of her being. He kissed down her chin and to her neck, his lips finding their rightful place on the warm spot above her collarbone. His teeth nipped at the sensitive skin, her neck almost screaming for him to leave his personal mark on her. Emma's fingers found the ends of his hair as he sucked, pulling away and blowing on the wet spot, sending goosebumps over her shoulders and down her arms.

He pulled away, his blue eyes opening to meet the green of her irises, his swollen lips parting. "Do you, um- Are you sure?" he asked again, running his tongue over his lips nervously. She nodded. "I love you so much." He kissed her hard, showing that his words were true.

His fingers moved down between them before Luke looked down, breaking the kiss, working on his zipper. "Is it stuck?" Emma asked, a squeal of laughter leaving her mouth, sending chills up his arms. She moved his urgent hands, trying quickly but not smartly to undo the zipper of his jeans. Almost effortlessly, she unzipped and unbuttoned the top, her index finger accidentally brushing against his most sensitive area. He groaned, rushing to pull down his pants finally. Emma giggled and reattached their lips.

Luke's skillful hands grasped the end of the t-shirt she was wearing, pulling it up over her head. Her hair was disheveled and she wasn't looking her best but he wasn't sure if he'd ever seen her in a more beautiful state. She was beautiful and effortlessly gorgeous and his. "I've been wanting to fuck you since we were in the store," he muttered, his eyes taking over her chest and the way her breasts looked in the black bandeau she was wearing making her look so sexy. Emma hummed as she pulled off his own shirt, her fingers rubbing against his now sweaty skin. "I love you."