Chapter 8

~•Time skip•~ ~Thursday ~

*Your pov*
It's been two days since I had my black eye. It didn't look like it was healing but getting worse. It was Thursday morning. I took a fast shower and got ready. I grabbed my things and went downstairs. I made pop tarts. When they were done getting warmed, I went to the living room to watch tv. I hoped this day would go by fast. When I was done eating, I went to go brush my teeth. It's been quiet in my house lately. My dad hardly comes home. He's so busy with work. I feel lonely here when he's at work. But I would invite Kyle and the guys to stay over for the weekend. When they're here, I don't feel lonely. Although I do have an empty hole in my heart. It's where I wanted Jonathan to be. I wanted him to complete the empty hole in my heart. But after what he did on Monday, I didn't want him near me. When I was done brushing my teeth, I went upstairs to get ready. I got up pretty early so I had enough time. I did loose curls in my hair. I thought about putting makeup on, but it would've been hard for my right eye. Instead I just left it and put on my outfit. I checked myself in my mirror. I looked okay. I grabbed my things and went downstairs. I made my way to the front door. I grabbed my keys from the key holder, and right when I opened the door, I saw Jonathan standing there. His eyes were red. I wasn't sure if he smoked or not. He looked awful. His brown hair was messy, he looked like he just got out of a relationship pretty much. He gave me a small smile which in return I gave one back. He smelled like beer. I was so confused on why he smelled like beer but I didn't question it. I closed the front door and walked pass by Jonathan. He followed behind causing me to get the chills. When I got to my car, I remembered my black eye. I closed my eyes and sighed. I turned around to face him. He just stood there with a concerned look on his face. "What do you want Jonathan?" "I just came to see if you were okay. We haven't seen each other for two days." I looked down as he said that. I was trying to avoid him. "Where's Amber?" He looked down when I asked him that. I wonder what happened. "I broke up with her. She was cheating on me with her so called 'best friend' Jake." I didn't know what to tell him, all I did was nod. I guess the break up got to him since he looked like hell. I didn't have time for his problems right now, I told Evan I'd pick him up. "Oh, well look Jonathan I gotta go. I told Evan that I'd pick him up today." His sweet soft smile faded away and his eyes became watery. I tried not to cry or feel bad for him. I thought it was best if we just kept our distance. I looked away from his sad eyes and got in my car. Before I left, I glanced over to him and felt my heart break. We made eye contact for the longest time until he walked away. When I saw him walk away, my watery eyes formed tears and they were streaming down my cheeks. To try and ignore what just happened, I turned on the radio and a song came on. It was 'Fool for You' by Zayn. I never heard the song before, but I felt a connection with it. While the song was playing, all I could think about was Jonathan. I tried to ignore his face that was playing over and over in my head. I finally got to Evans house and honked. He came out with some roses and a big teddy bear. I laughed at him while he tried to get through the door. I got out and helped him. We finally got the bear out of the way and looked if it was still in good condition. We went to my car and set everything in the back. We got in the front and drove to school. When I parked my car, I saw Jonathan talking to Amber. He looked like he fixed himself up from the last time I saw him which was not to long ago. I helped Evan get the things and we walked to where we saw Kyle, Tyler and the guys. They all looked up and started smiling. I went to stand by Kyle so we can have a girl talk. Everyone started gasping as me and Kyle looked over to where the gasps were coming from. Kyle smiled and moved away from me. She took out her phone and started recording something. I looked at her confused, then turned around to see Evan on one knee. I felt nervous because it felt like he was going to propose. "Y/n l/n, would you do me the honor of going to the fall dance with me?" I didn't know there was even a dance coming up. It was November by the way. I looked at him for a while, then smiled. I got on one knee and held his hands. "I would love to go to the fall dance with you Evan Fong!" We hugged and he picked us both up. He spun us around and kissed my forehead. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked and saw Jonathan looking at me. He rolled his eyes and started tearing up. He ran away from school grounds and all I could think of was Zayns song and Jonathan.