Chapter 10: Practice With Jungkook

After a few moments alone you are met with that boy Jungkook. 

" y/n.....Namjoon  asked me to teach you how to use your powers." Was all he said before disappearing into a dark hallway

You ran after him to catch up. Once you catch up to him you both walk together in silence untill you see bits of light coming from behind something. He then violently pushes the door open with a small grunt of effort and reveals a beautiful garden.

You mouth dropped open slightly and you stand there amazed by how breath-taking it was.

"I'll teach you some basic spells. I'll start off teaching you how to make stuff float and then I'll teach you to conjure good spirits. Since you are of good, pure magic you can do things like healing and giving life basically. These take time to learn but with the energy you give off....that power....you could learn it quickly." He said walking over to lean on a large tree

You nod your heard, not really sure of what else to do. You wonder if you should ask a question...but nothing came to mind.

"Okay y/n let's get started. Now this requires a lot of concentration. You must focus on the object to levitate it." He said digging through a bag you didn't realize he brought

He then pulls out a book and sets it down on the soft grass. He then looks at you and gives you an unreadable expression before giving you directions, " Now what you want to do is clear your mind of everything except this book. Only think of how you are going to lift it."

You then close your eyes and try only to focus on the book but one person keeps popping into your head......Hobi.

A tear runs down your cheek but you feel someone wipe it off your face and you turn to see Jungkook standing in front of you. 

"Are you ok?" He says puzzled

"It's nothing. Let's just continue." Was all you say in a low voice before trying once again

You close you eyes again and force yourself to focus on the book. You squint your eyes hard as you focus only on the book and you swear you feel your veins popping. You then open them and see you have made no progress.

"Ugh!" You yell kicking the air

"You're not focusing." He said looking at you

"I AM FOCUSING! I CAN'T DO TH-" You were cut off from your sentence by his lips

You both keep kissing one another rarely stopping to breath, he then pulls away out of breath.

Between breaths he said, "Now....try...again."

You then close your eyes and focus on the book and...the kiss. You hear a small laugh and you open your eyes to see the book was floating. You then run and hug Jungkook causing both of you, along with the book, to fall onto the ground.

You both look at the book and then at each other before sharing a laugh and you continue to lay on him. Lost in his gaze.