I Am Visited-10

Early upload!

************************************************************************************************************

I Am Visited

"Declan, you're a horrible host," Taylor said to him.

We were back in his room, bored, because there was nothing else to watch on the TV and nothing to do on the computer. Declan hated every movie that Taylor and I liked and he wouldn't let us put it in. I'm horrible at video games because I never know what any of the buttons do. I just jump. So, because of all these reasons, we were bored.

"Yeah, I'm bored," I agreed.

"You two are so needy," he muttered. He got up from the bed and stretched, showing off his muscles and abs; he still wasn't wearing a shirt.

"You did that on purpose," Taylor said, giving him the evil eye.

"Yeah, too bad I wasn't impressed," I lied.

His body was beautiful.

"You were staring," Declan smirked.

"No, I wasn't," I denied.

"Yeah, and you loved every millisecond," he said.

I crossed my arms. "Believe what you want, but what you're believing is wrong," I told him and turned my head.

"You two sicken me," Taylor muttered in disgust before getting up.

I glared at her, but she glared right back. Soon it became a contest on who would look away first.

"There's no point in even trying, I'm gonna win," Taylor stated cockily.

"Nu-uh," I said. "I'm fucking amazing."

"You can even ask Declan," she said. Then, addressing him, "Declan, who's gonna win?"

"Taylor's gonna win."

 "Thanks for having faith in me," I muttered and rolled me eyes, realizing my mistake a second too late.

"Ha!" Taylor yelled triumphantly. "I won!"

"I don't like you," I seethed.

"Okay, let's go," Declan said suddenly. My head snapped towards him and I saw that he had changed his pants and put on a shirt and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Taylor asked, her eyebrow raised.

"You guys said you were bored right?" He asked. "Let's go out."

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't have anything better to do in my life. 

"Take a video camera,this could be fun," Taylor suggested.

"Yeah, and we could put it on I Am Reese," I added.

"I get to be in one of your videos," Taylor said, with no expression on her face. Then she ran over to Declan's tiny excuse-of-a-mirror. "How do I look? Am I camera ready?"

I laughed. This chick cracked me up. I really hope that she's in at least one of my classes when we get to school.

"How does she know about your videos?" Declan asked.

"I watched them, and when you were in the last one, she was doing some pretty crazy stuff behind you," Taylor told him.

Declan glared at me. "You made me look like an idiot on the Internet. I should kill you," he said.