Chapter thirteen- yesterday a Miss, today a Princess

Song-something like this by chainsmokers ft coldplay

Fiona's POV.

   After a lot of pictures and thousands of congratulations later.

The wedding reception was wow, the interior designing of the hall  was amazing, the food was out of this world. I sat next to my husband, I was still trying to get  used to calling him that and to the king and Queen,my new family.

It was time for our first dance. Perfect by Ed sheeran played and My husband or Sebastian as I prefer to call him rose and took my hand and we went to the dance floor. We danced for a while in silence as I rested my head on his chest, sometimes being short comes in handy. We danced alone for sometime before different couples came to join us on the dance floor.   

After a while, it was time to cut the cake and we did just that. After cutting it, I fed Sebastian some cake as it was traditional and he fed me too.

The dancing continued for a while until it was time for us to leave, I can literally see my mum bursting into tears.

If you didn't want me to leave, why force me to get married. Sebastian and I walked towards our parents who were standing beside each other, so we could wish them goodbye.

"Oh, my baby I'm going to miss you so much. Look at you, all grown up." Mum cooed.

"Mum, stop you're embarrassing me." I blushed.

"So you are not going to miss your family?"

"Of course I'm going to miss you guys, you are my family."

Sebastian held my hand as we walked out of the Royal ballroom and into the the limo that was waiting for us. We sat in the car and it started to move, the silence in the car was now awkward and so I started thinking of a way to start a conversation with him.

"Hey" silence.

"Hello" again silence.

"You know I'm trying to start a conversation with you."

"Well,  can't you see that I don't want to talk to you." Finally. His voice was so deep sending shivers down my spine. Wow what a chill.

"At last, it speaks."

"Did you just refer to me as an object?"

"Yep."

"You are so unbelievable."

The car suddenly came to a stop as I looked out the window. What the hell
are we doing at the airport.

The door opened and Sebastian came out first then I followed behind him. The airport was pretty quiet for a public airport. I realized that we were at the private section. There was a jet parked there.

Wow, that was all I could say about the jet, on the body was written'. Royal family of  Primadon.'

Oh my god its the royal jet, I can't believe it. Someone pinch me,I must be dreaming. I'm going to fly in the royal jet. As of now I don't care where we are going, I just  want to get into the jet.

"Your Highnesses, please come with me. The jet is ready." A pretty lady in a air hostess uniform told us. I quickly ran ahead forgetting  that I was still holding hands with Sebastian. As I pulled, it cause Sebastian to tumble behind me.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked looking furious. Uh oh.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited. In case you don't know this is my first time of being in a plane. Not to talk of a private jet, a royal one for that matter, so excuse me for being so excited."