~Twelve~

The plane ride lasted almost four hours, Pietro had the forethought to put a pocket against the outside of my tank and had downloaded a few movies for me to watch.

I'd watched a movies called 'The Jungle Book, Mowgli's Story' (it was from the 90's), and a couple nature documentaries about the ocean.

Pietro had told me the documentaries were for me to know about the aquatic life that I would be swimming around; there was a lot I would be swimming around according to the documentaries.

The jet landed just as smoothly as it had taken off, Pietro took the tablet out of the pocket and paused it.

Steve got up with a slight sigh as he moved back up the two steps to pick me up.

"Can she swim in freshwater too?" Natasha asked.

Pietro nodded, "I believe she can, but I do not think she would be used to it," he told her as Steve hauled me out of the small tank.

Clint, Wanda, Natasha, Tony, and Pietro started grabbing luggage and followed Steve out of the jet.

Steve headed towards the beach, while the others headed towards a huge house in the distance.

The sand was a beautiful white and the water was bluer than my tank.

Steve waded into the surf, about waist high before he put me in the water, 'Thank you,' I signed.

"You're welcome," he told me as he watched me swim off to adventure. "We'll come out in a couple hours! Don't go far!" he called before I dove down to look at what lied below the surface.