Another Day

Sonia's P.O.V

*The next morning*

When I woke up this morning Sam was already downstairs with Elijah. I quickly got ready, then dressed Luna and went downstairs to meet everyone else. Sam was sitting across from my parents and Elijah his car seat on the other side of Sam. I walked over to the breakfast table and sat beside Sam with Luna in my arm.

"Good morning sweetheart!" Both my parents beam.

"Good morning," I reply with a smile.

Look over at Sam leaning over and placed a soft kiss on my cheeks then on Lunas. Guessing last nights conversation knocked some sense into him. I smiled at him and we proceeded to eat our breakfast.
***
After breakfast was over we sat in the living room talking, mostly about the twins. My father, of course, had to leave for a meeting which left Sam, my mother and the twins alone. I can't remember us sitting like this as a family having a decent conversation.

Sam had decided to go for a walk with Elijah and Luna. I decided to tag along, this way we could talk about our conversation last night. Thinking maybe if I bring it up he'd want to open up about it. Or at least tell me what the hell is going on.

 Or at least tell me what the hell is going on

I had my Adidas pants and shirt on. The weather was extremely nice here, so there was no need for a jacket. I had to make sure Elijah and Luna were warm enough so I put them both in matching onesies. I put Elijah and Luna in their stroller. Sam stood beside me wearing his black shirt and black sweatpants. Starting to think black probably is his favourite colour.

"Ready?" He said, I nodded and we both walked out of the house.

We took a pathway that led to a beautiful garden. Growing up I would always find myself here. As we walked the path, I look over to Sam. He seemed to cheer in a great mood, didn't want to ruin it by asking questions of last night but I had to know. He glanced over at me for a split second.

"What is it?" He asked looking at Eli, and Luna.

"You seem to be in a good mood?" I smile.

"Is there a problem with that?" He glanced at me.

"No..." I replied.

"So then what is it? I know that look. Spill what you want to ask?" He chuckles.

"Uh...its about last nights conversation Sam..." I say.

He looks directly at me. "What about it?"

"Are you going to tell me what really is wrong?" I softly say looking directly at him.

"Sonia... please..." He huffs.

"Sam I need to know everything will be fine. That this storm will pass us. Do I need to know you won't bail on me? Please." I huff

"Sonia I would never leave you. I just need some time and space that's it." He doesn't dare to look at me.

There were so many things running through my head. I wanted to ask him why he did or said the things he did. Why he hurt me. Why he told me to leave our home. But I knew I would be pushing it and he'd explode again so I pushed those thoughts aside and enjoy his presence.