Info About Palisia (Will be Updated?)

So I think that if I create like a page about the city the main characters live in, things will be easier to understand. So, here we are.

I've created a map of Palisia, and since I'm not a professional, please forgive the quality.

I'm also going to be using the metric system, so 1 km ~ 0.62 miles and 1 m ~ 3.28ft

For more exact conversions, just google it.

The 16 Districts of Palisia

P.S. There are smaller rivers flowing through the area but I don't feel like drawing all of them. So you'll have to be contempt with the largest Helliger River.

Population: 20 million

Area Size: 3405 km²

Population Density: 5874 per km²

About: A large urban metropolis characterized by its sprawling urban landscape and its tall skyscrapers. Due to its location by the ocean, Palisia is a prosperous city with bustling activity. It is a major internationalized city with food and other items from other locations in the world. Design of Palisia, from architecture, infrastructure, and education, are all influenced by Shanghai and Tokyo.

Transportation Systems: Many civilians of Palisia own cars, which they drive on the roads and highways of the city. However, the main transportation that civilians use are the public transport systems, which are the trains and buses. There are many train and bus stations, but the train stations are often bigger and busier due to their high usage rate by the population.

Trains: Due to the high population density of Palisia, land is scarce and is valued. The architects of the city designed the railways in a way that they take up as less space as possible. This is the reason why the majority of railroad lines are either elevated above ground or underground. Train ticket prices are regulated by the government due to the state ownership of the rails, which keeps the price cheap. For example, going for the far end of Nocsinis to the far end of Morian costs about 40 Vil. (See map for the distance)

Buses: Although not as widely used as the trains, the buses are a major transportation device for short distance travel. Due to the fact that the buses have to comply with the general traffic of the city, it isn't often on time exactly, but one can expect about a five minute margin of error. Buses are also owned by the government, which controls the prices. Due to the fact that buses are for short distance travels, its price is low at 15 Vil, no matter which station you get off at.

Taxi: The taxi system in Palisia is quite convenient. Not only do they pick up customers while driving around the city, if one does not see an empty taxi, which is quite common in Palisia, one can use the official taxi app to call a taxi to your location. Since the taxi company is partially owned by the government, the fixed rate is quite low, at only 50 Vil for the first two km and each km from that on is 20 Vil. And if one uses the taxi service during any times after 11:00 PM and before 5:00 AM, the starting fee will be 80 Vil for the first two km and each km from that on will be 40 Vil.