World 1.8

Zion made donations to the school and specifically made sure that his donations will be used to fund the scholarship program.

He also present Drake a proposal to improve the scholarship program like giving the students allowance. Zion knows that Drake will accept the proposal because of his feelings to Kathleen and he wants to help her.

Drake endorse this to the principal and since it was Drake, the principal can't really refuse and besides someone has been making big donations to fund the program, so the principal approve the proposal.

With this kind of treatment should the commoner students still feel unsatisfied? They are already grateful that they can attend Barrington High so why make trouble.

So when the female lead tried to recruit and persuade them to help her change the schools system they avoided her. They did not want to involve themselves with a foolish woman who doesn't know wants good for her.

Without the scholarship program they wouldn't be able to afford this school because the tuition is too expensive. Graduating to this school gave them higher chances to attend Barrington University or to the other top universities in Country F and if they manage to graduate to those universities it means good job and secured future.

She also tried talking to Kathleen since they are childhood friends. Kathleen was her neighbor and her being a member of the students body would be a big help but she also refuse because she couldn't afford to get into trouble.

[Host why did the female lead did not recruit you? She tried to recruit everybody except you]

[That's because Carson has been clinging to me lately and Carson is one of the rich kids and despite all the troubles he caused the principal didn't punish him and I'm also friends with other rich kids]

[I don't understand Host, I'm confused????]

[You're so naive TOM. I'm close with Carson so she believe that I'm siding with the rich kids]

[So she thinks you're a traitor Host?]

[Exactly TOM]

Zion befriended other rich kids. He was also one of them in his original life, so he already mingled to all types of rich people so he knows that not everyone are spoiled brat and snub, there are also some that are nice and down to earth.

He's not afraid that his actions is out-of-character because nobody really know Isaac. Isaac never really have a social life so he can just tell them that he decided to change himself and he's a very shy person but he's trying to overcome his shyness.

Lately, Carson has not been going to school because his father has started training him to become familiar with their business. Carson can't refuse because of his promise to his father, so Zion was able to hang out with his friends more.

"Isaac we've notice that you and Carson have been together lately"

"You're right, I didn't expect him to be a clingy person. Hahaha!"

"So what's your relationship?"

Zion blushed and choose not to answer. The group teased him for being adorable.

"Leave the little one alone guys, but it's fun seeing Carson act like this. I've been friends with him since we were brats and he's not the friendly kind of a guy. As you already know little one I'm his only friend because I'm the only who can tolerate him. You're really special to him little one."

Lawrence Thomas is Carson's bestfriend and only friend. Because he's been with Carson he became friends with him and unlike Carson, Lawrence is the friendly type of guy so he have a lot of friends and Zion used this to his advantage.

He really likes Lawrence personality so he started hanging out with him when Carson is not around. Lawrence introduced him to some of his friends and that's what he's aiming. He became friends with some of them and sometimes he help them with their studies and they pay him for that because they know that he needs money.

He also befriended Kathleen because he wants to develop the relationship of Kathleen and Drake faster. He wants Drake to fall head over heels to Kathleen to make sure that Drake will not be snatch by the female lead. He's getting impatient with those two.

"Okay guys I need to go, we have a meeting today"

"Okay little one"

Zion went to the meeting room when he arrived no one is there yet except Kathleen because he made sure of it.

"Hi Kathleen!"

"Hi Isaac!"

Kathleen saw Isaac glancing at her like he wants to ask something. She really likes Isaac, not in a romantic way but as a friend and he's really adorable.

"What is it Isaac?"

"No-nothing"

"Common just tell me"

"Ummm...Ca-can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure Isaac, what is it?"

"I-i know you're very busy. You see I've been tutoring and helping other students with their studies. At first it was just my friends but when the other kids found out about this they've been asking for me to tutor them but I can't really help them all because I don't have much free time. S-so I'm hoping you could h-help me, do-don't worry the pay is really good."

"W-wait are you sure about this Isaac? I know you also need money and if I help you your earnings will reduce."

"Th-that's okay. Actually my friends is already paying me too much, I already told them not to but they said they want to help me and Ca-carson is also helping me."

"You and Carson Lucas are dating right?"

"H-h-how d-did you find out?"

"Hahaha. You're so cute when you blush. It's not like Carson is hiding it. You could just guess from the way his treating you. I think the other students already suspect that you're more than friends but they just choose to ignore it because they are afraid of Carson."

"H-how about you and the president? The two of you have been together lately."

"W-what? W-we're just friends"

"Really? But he really treat you nicely"

"Drake is nice to everyone"

"So you call him Drake now huh? Are you really sure you're just friends because the president look at you differently and you two look happy when you're together. Besides you two look good together."

"Stop talking nonsense. Drake doesn't like me. How can he like someone like me?"

"Why can't he like you. You're beautiful, intelligent and kind."

[TOM where is the male lead?]

[He's on his way Host]

[TOM inform me when the male lead is in front the door]

[Roger Host]

"Aaww. Thank you Isaac but lets get back to the topic. Would it be okay for them if I replace you?"

"Don't worry I already told them that I won't be able to help them all so I ask them if it's okay if I find someone else to tutor them and they said it's okay. Many of them are really looking for a tutor so you can also recommend others."

"Thank you Isaac. This is really a big help to me. My part-time jobs doesn't really pay much so thank you."

"Your welcome and thank you too for helping me. I'll introduce you to them. Don't worry not all of them are bad, they are some who are nice too."

[Host the male lead is in front of the door]