28 | Forget

"What's... going on?"

You felt numb. Your head felt as if it was about to explode. Your eyes were closing slowly, letting the dizziness take over.

"Hey, stay with me! What's your name?"

"What? M-my name? What's my- oh uh, my name is Y-Y/N."

"Okay, stay awake Y/N"

You couldn't.

It felt like an eternity.

What was happening?

You felt softness under you, and something coming in contact with your face. It allowed you to breathe better but the headache would go away.

"My mother..."

You closed your eyes.

"Y/N? Y/N! Y/N!"

-

"How are you doing Y/N? You've been up here for a while." Your father says as he walks into the balcony to where you were leaning on the rail.

"I'm fine, I'm just enjoying the breeze."

"Don't stress yourself too much, okay? You're still recovering." He says as he walks back inside the house.

Your phone rings and you pull it out of your pocket. Someone was calling.

You looked at the caller ID and sadness took over you.

Jimin

You feel tears in your eyes, but don't let them fall. You hesitate to answer but do it anyway. You looked at the corner of the call, 'FaceTime call'

You picked up the call and immediately saw the seven figures at the other end.

Once they saw you. They all started to speak at once.

"Y/N! Where were you?"

"Y/N you had me worried!"

"Where did you go?"

"Don't leave like that!"

"Y/N, why didn't you come back when you left to the office? I was worried!"

They kept asking questions.

But when they finally became quiet you finally asked the question you were wondering since the beginning of the call.

"Who are you?"

•••