Sam

Sam hadn't known the kid. Hell Thor was closer to him and he was traveling the whole dimension through and through!

But he knew that the kid was a good soul. Crazy and young, but he was one of the good ones.

It hurt him to know that someone so young was being expose to god knows what.

He walked into Steve's room, about to ask him if he wanted to go for a morning jog, when he saw Steve drawing on his pad, with a pencil, normally he used pencils when he wanted to jot something down that came to mind, he drew everyone of the members including Sam, they were all beautifully done-

He saw Steve sketching, lightly as if to be gentle, Peter smiling at a gift Stark had given him. Suppose to help his web shooters if Sam recalled correctly.

He remembered that day because...

"Hey, watch where you shoot those things Charlotte!" Sam said when Peter was testing out the web shooters and accidentally hit Sam with it. Everyone else laughed, even Rhodey, who was always serious, well not when he was with Tony. "Ha-ha laugh it up."

The kid shot him a sorry look, but the smile was still there, he was excited about the new gear, and Sam didn't blame the kid.

"Sorry! I was trying to hit the cup!" He said and tried again and luckily got the cup this time. "YES!" He yelled and jumped up so high he lost hit the high ceiling.

"Hey calm it down spider boy- don't want to get a hole in the newly fixed ceiling!" Tony scolded with no heat behind it.

"Sorry Mr.Stark!" Peter said quickly and Tony rolled his eyes.

"I though Rhodey said it was Stank now?" Sam asked and Peter Laughed while Tony shot Sam a jokingly glare.

"Nice one, Rhodey." Tony said and went to sit by Clint. "Legos I got a gift for.....

Sam slowly walked out of the room and went down to the kids room.

There on the desk were the web shooters, token a bit a part because Peter was trying to modify it to his liking.

"Guess your aim was half bad kid."