Christmas : 열셋 (Part 2)

Jisoo noticed that its quiet but there is a particular room where you can only hear the noise. Living room.

Jisoo walked to the living room, luckily she didn't hear anything about the operation. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Oh hey, how long have been there?" Chaeyoung carefully asked. "Not much, I just arrived" jisoo replied.

"Oh, by the way, we're talking about what we will do for later and we girls are assigned to go to somewhere" Chaeyoung explained.

"Aren't we helping them to prepare?" She asked again. Chaeyoung just shook her head as a no.

Jennie ran to jisoo and back hugged her, "We should get ready now, see y'all later" she bid goodbye.

The girls exited the room and jennie told them to wait. While waiting, they already changed clothes.

After minutes of waiting, jennie is already finished and ready to go. "Lisa, where do we actually go?" Chaeyoung asked lisa.

"Flea market" she simply says. Jennie liked the idea, she knows that there are really good items there.

After they left, people in the house started to do the surprise. Mom and dad started to decorate and the boys are practicing their lines.

-

The girls arrived at the flea market, good thing there isn't much people there, they can have their time.

"Okay guys, let's buy a present for someone that is very important for you. Me and jennie will be separated from you two. Goodluck finding a good item" lisa explained with a goodluck.

The girls are already separated and ready to buy. Lisa saw a carved wood that is a chipmunk eating a nut. She buys it to give at Chaeng to see how similar they are.

A silver ring caught the attention of jennie. It doesn't have a diamond on it but it's like a tiny arrow bent to make a ring.

"I'll take two please" jennie says to the seller. The seller packs the ring and gives to jennie. Jennie paid and the seller says come again.

After minutes of walking, she finds a off shoulder skater dress, she approached and examines it if it looks nice on her and jisoo.

"I'll a white and black" jennie told the seller then pays. The seller gave her the folded dresses. "Couple outfit huh?" Lisa asked, jennie just nodded.

Meanwhile, chaeyoung bought a ukulele for her girlfriend and jisoo bought a ordinary keychain.

Jisoo texted jennie to meet at the entrance. Jennie received the text and thought it's lisa's mom but it was from jisoo.

She didn't reply but she told lisa and got there as fast as they can, while walking she finally received the text that she has been waiting for.

She just smiled and got excited. Finally they arrived and saw Chaeng and Jisoo. "Let's go?" Lisa asked. "Let's go." Chaeng replied.

-

They arrived safely, jennie looked at jinyoung and as a reply he just gave a thumbs up saying everything is ready.

"Jichu, change with this." she  gives her the paper bag that contains the white dress she bought earlier.

"Oh, and after you changed, go directly to the garden. The party will be there." Jisoo just nodded.

Jennie walked towards lisa's room for her to change. She quickly stripped and dress herself matching with jisoo's dress.

She called everybody to proceed to the garden. When she got to the garden she was amazed how they decorated it.

-

Jisoo finished preparing and ready to go, she brought the box with the keychain inside as a gift.

Jisoo noticed that there is no people at the house anymore, she went straight to the garden.

'Why is it so dark? Are they pranking me?' she mumbled. Suddenly the Christmas lights turned on towards jennie.

The Christmas lights are parallel making a small alley for jisoo to walk. She noticed that they have the same dress yet the difference is the color.

Another light turned on, focusing in the boys. They started singing while jisoo started walking towards smiling jennie.

Meaningless days as I'm getting used to it
As I'm getting tired of it, I
Close my eyes and think about you, my heart is beating
The beating is getting louder baby

Why is the time so slow? The way jennie's eyes sparkle, I'm so inlove with her

More than half of my day is empty
The depth of my heart won't be filled
Getting bigger, deeper, and wider
What I'm feeling rigth now is like before the sun up

As I'm getting closer closer to her, I can feel my heart pounding

I'm confused and lost when my head is pounding, when I'm exhausted
You hold my worn out hand, You hold me warm and tight
Im always been running without looking back whenever I run out of my breath
Please be my sky

Jennie-ah, why am I so in love with you? Jisoo didn't knew jennie was gonna sing the next line

It's a beautiful sky The sky is clear like you
There is not a cloud Because of you, The world feels different to me

And finally she was in front of jennie. "Jisoo, please hear me out" jennie gulped.
"I know that I already confessed my feelings for you but I'll confess again.

Jisoo I love you, I know that you know it but I'll never get tired saying it to you.I like you so much I don't know what to do with it. My heart beats so fast when I know I'm going to see you again. I know that I wasn't courting you that long but I really love you. Sorry for hurting you like kissing another girl, promise I won't do that again. And uh…" jennie kneel down and put out the ring.

"Please accept my love for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked jisoo with so much passion.

"Well, take my present for you first" she gave the present to jennie. Jennie opened the box with a curious face.

"A keychain? What is this for?" She asked again. "Flip it" Jisoo replied. Jennie slowly flipped the keychain.

The keychain has a word that says 'yes'. Jennie can't believe it. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend, jennie" jisoo replied with a smile.

Jennie puts the ring on jisoo with a teary eyes. She stands up gives the other ring to jisoo to put in on her.

She kisses jisoo's forehead, down to her nose and down to her lips. They kiss passionately even though everyone is watching them.

"Thank you for accepting my love. I love you, my everything"

THE END!!!

---------------------------
Andddd, it's the final chapter! Thank you for reading that xx! Sorry if I didn't update for such a long time hehe, I'll be publishing another story but I don't know what ship I'll use either chaelisa or seulrene. Anyways, thanks again for reading this, love you guys! (Sorry if there's any typographical error)