1.7

"Here you go. Text me later or call me when you are done." He said.

"You're not coming with me?" I ask him. I do not want to be left out in that crowded room!

"Silly .. Of course not It's not like I am part of the crew beside I need to go visit Valentine." He said as he went inside his car after he dropped me off like a trash.

"Have fun! Call me if there's something wrong! Always remember that Press 7." He said.

"Fine fine." I said as I hurried off inside the Restaurant.

------

"Xue Min is here! Our Second Male Lead!" Of course, everyone just had to look at me.

"Hi, sorry If I'm late" I said as I smile and they all froze just like statue, even their smiles froze.

"Ah?" I know that this face of mine will bring calamity one day.

"A..ah! Here sit here! Order what you want. It's Director Cheng's treat today" One of the crew said as he gives me his seat.

"Thank you, Senior." Once again they were shocked.

"Hello" I look back and see the FL with her usual cheerful bubbly self.

"Ah? Sona you're here! Here take my seat!" One of the crew also offers her.

"Ah! Senior is so nice! Thank you" she said as she sat down

And everybody just went on with their business occasionally stealing a glance at me or Sona.

"Senior, sorry for disturbing your sleep earlier." She said that causes the attention to us.

"It's fine" I said as I continue to eat.

"Here, as an apology I am giving you this drink" She said cheerfully as she gives me a drink that she personally pours.

"Thanks, but I do not want to drink alcoholic drinks at the moment." I said. Declining her 'generous' offer.

I already know there's a drug in it.

"Ah! How can you decline Sona's offer. Are you still not forgiving her?" One of the crew said with a sheepish smile.

"I forgive her. But that does not mean I need to force myself to drink something I do not want to drink." I said a matter of factly.

"Sorry senior, I should not have forced you to drink." She said pitifully trying to gain attention. The hell !? I just don't want to drink, must you cry for this !?

Everybody looks at me viciously for declining and making their White Lotus sad. They're looking at me like I was the one who wronged her! Fuck you.

"System, do you have a drug that can disperse the drug inside the drink?"

" Yes , host . But it comes with a price . 500 points "

"Give it to me." I said as I sigh

"Okay give it to me, Sona." I said as I grab the drink and drink it in just seconds.

Her sneer did not get unnoticed by my line of sight and I give her a smirk. She was startled and looked away.

"Haha! That's more like it!"

And this continues until midnight. I got a little dizzy after the drink but after 10 minutes or so my vision cleared.

One by one all the crew left until it's just me and Sona. I can see the irritation on her face. She's probably wondering why the pill has not taking effect yet.

"Sona, I'm a human poison" I said to her and she was kind of shocked. No, I'm not really a human poison I just want to scare her haha

"What are you talking about, Senior?" She ask at me like an innocent lamb.

"The drug you gave me, it will not take effect." Shock is not enough to describe the emotion on her face. She was terrified and her heart shook.

"W..what are yo..." She did not even finish her sentence when she lost consciousness.

I smiled. If you want to be vicious, please know that there's always a consequences. After all, I love being karma myself. I stood up and left her but but not before I see 2 burly men carried her off.

It was her friend who helped her get these 2 burly men to raped him unfortunately to her she did not specify who their target is. She just said mentoned online that it's a pretty face with black hair, she did not even say what gender! And just said that whoever passed out in the end is the target. This information I got from the system makes me laugh at her stupidity. She should specify, who knows if her plan backfires at her just like now.

I smirked. Serves you right.

"Xue min!" I see a tired Rex while waving at me. He must have waited long.

"Sorry if I took long. I'm just gonna stay in my condo tonight" It's already 1 in the morning. The mansion is pretty far so it's not safe to drive especially when you're tired.

"Aight." He said as we drove off.

----