~ S E V E N ~

I just arrived home. Tonight I am suppose to go over to Alex's for dinner so my parents are going to watch Lane for me. I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts. I found the newest one which was named 'Baby girl'. I smiled at the name and stared at the photo of her. She looks so cute.

Her picture became full size on my phone and it began to vibrate. I clicked the answer button and held it to my ear.

"Hey so my parents said that you can come over around 6." She said happily.

"Alright, but where do you live?" I asked.

"Oh right! Um I'll text you the adress."

"Ok see you soon."

She giggled and hung up. I sighed and laid back on my bed. It was just now 5 so I thought about getting ready. My phone vibrated and a message from her appeared on my phone. She gave me her adress and she put a winky face next to it. I chuckled at her and shut my phone off.

I got up and looked through my closet. Eh I own mostly black stuff. I pulled out a plain black shirt with a pocket on the chest, black jeans that have holes in the knees, and black converse. I walked downstairs to tell my mom and dad goodbye. I picked Lane up out of her bouncy seat and held her in my arms.

"Now princess you better be good for your grandparents. Daddy's gonna be gone for a little bit, he'll be back soon though. I'll miss you my little princess." I said kissing the top of her head.

She giggled and grabbed my pointer finger. I smiled and set her back in her seat. She looked at me sadly. I chuckled and kissed her head again. She smiled and began to play again.

"Alright you know what to do?"I asked.

"Yup!" My mom said excited.

"Please call me if you need me. If she wont stop crying just call me up and I will be here in a few." I said to my parents.

"I'm sure we will be fine son. Go have a good time and stop being so paranoid." My father said.

"Alright, alright. Bye. Thank you so much for watching her!" I said hugging them both.

I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I put her adress into my phone and took off. Turns out she doesn't actually live that far away. I pulled into their driveway and parked my car. I got out and walked to their door ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later it opened wide revealing Mrs. Peter.

"Hello dear! Oh come in would you!" She said excitedly.

I chuckled and thanked her. She lead me into the kitchen where Alex was placing plates on the table. Mr. Peter was cooking.

"Alex honey look whos here!" She said loudly.

Alex turned to look at her mother and smiled when her eyes landed on me. I gave her a smile back. Mrs. Peter went over to help cook. I walked over to the table to help Alex set it. I grabbed a few things from her and set the other side of the table. She kept looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"You're setting it wrong." She said smartly.

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh do I have to do everything?" She complained.

I watched her as she walked over to my side of the table. She went behind me and reach around my sides. She grabbed the fork and switched it to the other side of the plate. Her arms brushing my sides and stomach. She backed up from me and I turned to look at her only to see a smirk etched on her face. I rolled my eyes at her and she giggled.

"They are suppose to go like that." She said motioning to what she just did.

"Oh. Sorry your highness." I said with a smirk of my own.

She giggled and went to fix the other ones. I also helped to fix the other ones too. When it was all done her mom placed the food on the table and we all sat down. They were on one side while Alex and I were on the other. They had an extra place setting. I was confused as to why they would have another one.

An older boy came down from upstairs he sat beside Mrs. Peter. I was curious as to who this boy was. He didn't look as old as Mr. and Mrs. Peter but he wasn't young enough to be our age either. Alex saw me giving him a weird look at which she giggled.

"That is my older brother Nathan. He goes to college so that's why you don't really see him, well like ever."

"Hey." He nodded at me.

"Hi."

"Don't mind his rudeness. He is a big softie when you get to know him." Alex said.

I nodded in response. Mr. Peter began to grab some things and then everyone followed in sync. I waited until everyone had got some. I only took a little. I didn't want to come off as a pig.

"Boy you are a growing young man. Put some more of that food on your plate. We don't judge here." Mrs. Peter said.

"No really its ok." I said.

"Non sense. I know you don't eat much because of the little girl of yours. Speaking of which where is Lane?" She asked while piling food on my plate.

"Um, my parents said that they would watch her for tonight."

"That's nice!" Mr. Peter said.

"Wait what?" Nathan said.

"Well sweets if you were there for the dinner you would have known but you chose to screw around with your friends. Maybe you should take some lessons from Axel here." Mrs. Peter said.

"Mom you know that I had to work. You came and saw me after you went."

"Oh yeah. Well Axel has a little girl. Her name is Lane."

"You have a kid?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah. Trust me it wasn't planned but it gave me something beautiful in the end." I said.

"Yeah, Axel is great with the kid. He is such a good dad for that little girl." Mr. Peter said.

"Hm, I might have to meet this little girl of yours sometime Axel." Nathan said.

"Sure. I mean if it's fine with you guys." I said cautious.

"You and that little doll are welcome to come here anytime!" Mrs. Peter said.

"Thank you." I said sheepishly.