18

I missed you honey 🐝. It's s lonely world w/o you. I'll update as soon as possible okay? Love you babies. Bye bye.

*EDITED

(Miley)

It was a week after the Hemmings had left country and today they were coming back. I was on my nerves the whole time. Luke never even contacted me before leaving for the trip and he never contacted me while he was in Paris. I was devastated. Everyday thinking about that day killed me up inside. I knew I shouldn't have made the first move.

My mother threw a beer bottle at my face yesterday, so I had a huge cut on my cheek which turned blue and black now so I looked really bad. I can't believe Luke will see me like this. Or will he not?
Would he have forgotten about us by now? Maybe he realised his love for Gillian...

It was 3, and their flight was supposed to be here by 2PM so after the baggage claim and all I think they would be home now.

I dialed Holly's No.

"Hey?"

"Miley! Oh mi gosh girl, I missed you so much! Come over!"

"Are you sure? You just got back and I don't wanna intrude,"

"Yes yes babe, come over. I need to show you stuff that I bought and tell you about someone" She giggled.

"Fine babe, I'll be on my way."
I said and cut the phone.

I honestly was afraid to see Luke after this time. What if he changed? I gave him a blôwjob a week before. It's going to be so awkward.

~ at hemmings ~

"Hey miley, good to see you.." Gillian smiled at me as she opened the door.

"Yeah same here Gill. How was your trip?" I asked.

"Amazing, god, it was wonderful." She gave a strained smile. It didn't look real to me somehow. Something was off.

"Holly is upstairs," she said.

"Okay, thanks." I said and smiled at her before I jogged upstairs.
I passed Holly's room, hearing some music playing in it and walked towards the room at the end of the hall, where light was glowing.

As I reached the doorframe I saw Luke, shirtless and opening his suitcase and setting stuff inside the closet of this room that I've never seen before.

"Luke," I said. I wasn't ready to face him, but after seeing him after so long I just couldn't contain myself.

He turned towards me dropping the tshirt he held in his hands.
God, he looked gorgeous than ever.

"Miley" He said.
I shut the door behind me and walked towards him and I wrapped my arms around him to get a feel of his body around me. I loved this man so fúcking much.

Opposite to my thoughts, he hugged me back, pulling me closer to him.

He didn't forget about us.

"Miley, I missed your little face," he chuckled.

"I missed you as a whole Luke." I chuckled before pulling away and sitting down on the bed in his room.

"What's this room?" I asked him. The colour in his face drained and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Something happened Miley, but promise you won't tell it to Holly."

"I won't." I said too quickly, eager to know what had happened.

"Our trip was shitty. Just as we reached, Holly told her mother that he heard me on the phone with some other woman. I tried to lie but I suck at it so I admitted to have being sleeping with another woman. She said it was over, our relationship. I didn't want it to end, I really didn't. She is my wife after all."
That went straight through my heart. Wife.

"We are not telling about this to Holly as it will affect her. Atleast not now. And we are trying to solve this problem. So this is going to be my room for a while now. Even though I think our relationship has ended." He finished.

"I'm so sorry Luke."

"It's all because of me," I said and looked down, feeling ashamed.

"No baby it's okay." He replied interlocking our fingers.

"But I do have a question... why won't you leave Gill Luke? If you don't love her anymore. Because I know you want me, you want us." Okay so i did it. I dropped He effing bomb on Luke.

"Princess I know this is going to sound really stupid — but I'm scared. I'm scared of how it will all turn out if they get to know the truth. I guess I'm not manned up enough to let them know. I do love you, but I'm just not prepared right now to be separated from my family. Don't feel bad. I know I should focus on your right now so I will try my best to keep it okay for us."

Don't drop the 'L' bomb. It's too soon for him. Even though I wanted him to know how deep I had fallen for him.

"Same here Luke. And I understand. Take as much time as you need okay? I'm with you in everything you do." I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past week Princess. I just didn't want Gillian to be any more suspicious than she is. I suddenly had a breakdown one night and I thought maybe what we were doing was so wrong but really can't get you out of my head... ever." He said licking his lips.

I looked down.

"C'mere." He called out adorably as he puckered his lips.

This wasn't okay, our relationship but to hell with society. I had found someone to confide in, and I wasn't going to let this man go.

I placed my lips on his, feeling him on my lips. His taste is just so beautiful. I'm so lucky to even get his taste on me.  As our lips moved together, I forgot about the fact he even had a wife, or a daughter or the fact how wrong this was.

It was just Luke and I. Just Luke and Miley. I really didn't want anything more.

——————