Drive You Wild

Author's POV:

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice, he had been waiting for this moment for a very long time. He had even prepared for this night in advance with lube in the bedside table. He backed off and immediately pulled Jimin’s shorts off along with his boxers. Jimin's caged hard dick springed up to freedom, slapping his stomach.

Jungkook licked his lips at the slight and proceeded to remove his shirt which was unbuttoned by his little fiancé. While Jungkook did that Jimin pulled off his sweater, exposing his honey tan skin to Jungkook's eager eyes.

Jungkook then got off the bed, unbuckled his belt and pulled it off his pants. While he did that, Jimin's lust filled eyes raked over Jungkook's naked torso, he had a musclar body, complete with six pack abs and a few scars littered on his body. Jimin made a mental note to ask about those later.

Jungkook came forward and straddled Jimin and grabbed his wrists in one hand while his other still held the sleek black leather belt. He then tied Jimin's wrist to the headboard with the belt.

Jimin became a little confused. He was an innocent bean after all. He had discovered he's gay only recently. Only sexual experience he had was kissing a boy, besides Jungkook.

“What are you doing Jungkook?” Jimin asked, looking up at Jungkook with his doe eyes. Despite being completely naked under Jungkook, Jimin looked so damn innocent. Jungkook was in awe, he knows only his Jimin can manage to look so innocent even with lust swimming in his eyes.

“Making sure you don't back out” Jungkook smirked.

“I won't, just… be gentle. I'm a virgin” Jimin tilted his head down, to hide his embarrassed flush.

Jungkook gasped.

‘ With an ass like that, how did he manage to stay a virgin’ Jungkook thought. But trusted Jimin so he didn't question him. Instead he growled and attacked Jimin's lips hungrily as his hands ran all over Jimin's soft skin. Knowing he'll be the first ever to claim this sexy god made him want to wreck Jimin more, make him unable to walk for a whole week.

He then broke the kiss when he sensed Jimin's chest heaving for oxygen.

“I'll try to be gentle, but I can't guarantee it” Jungkook spoke as he kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin's whole body shivered at that, it was turning him on more instead of scaring him.

He then kissed both of Jimin's eyelids, then his tiny nose and then pecked his lips in the most innocent kiss ever. Jungkook then latched his lips onto Jimin's neck, creating more hickies. He wanted everyone to see that Jimin belonged to him and him alone.

Jimin was a moaning mess by now. Jungkook's cold tongue and saliva on his scorched skin gave him the relief he needed. But it also fueled the fire in him.

“Jungkookie, please” Jimin wanted the fire deep within him to be extinguished.

Jungkook being the whipped man he is obeyed and trailed down to Jimin's pert nipples. He sucked and licked on one as his hand massages the other.

“Ooh K-Kookie” Jimin took a sharp intake of air. He badly wanted to fist Jungkook's hair, he wanted to hold onto something, but his hands were tied up.

Jungkook kissed another trail of wet kisses till Jimin's navel. He came more down and fisted Jimin's hard dick, which was dripping with precum.

“Oh fuck kookie” Jimin arched his back, the sensation of Jungkook's large cold hand on his hot throbbing dick was immensely relieving. He needed more friction though, so he jerked his hips forward, Jungkook in turn started pumping his dick.