20. Interview

Everyone got busy with there life's. Armaan- Rehana , Aman - Shristi , Harsh -Neha are happy in there love life. They are enjoying with each other and also preparing themselves for the campus interviews which are going to happen in January. They all are trying hard for getting jobs in top most companies and have a well settled life.

On the other hand Ananya has just finished with her final C.A exams and praying that she clears with her finals and get job at a good place.

Her love for Armaan is growing day by day. Armaan is always in her mind. The first thought in her mind every morning is about Armaan and even the last thought at night.

Armaan's pov:-
The thing which I hate the most in my life is shopping and that is what I have to do today. Now you will be thinking why shopping than let me tell you I have to do shopping because it's my sister wedding on 18 February and my sisters have threatened me to go and buy some suitable clothes for wedding and that is what I am doing today with Rehana. We both have come to Manyavar to get my clothes.

"Armaan let's take this yellow kurta-pyajama for haldi and this black three piece tuxedo for reception" said Rehana.

"OK I will just try this and come", I told her and went to trial room.

First i tried kurta pyjama. It is perfectly suiting me and there is no need for any fitting so I went and showed it to Rehana.

"Rehana how's it?", I asked her.

She looked at me and with a smile and  said perfect.

Again I went to trial room and checked my tuxedo which is of black colour.

I went and showed it to Rehana.

But she didn't say anything. Her mouth was open and eyes were wide. I am getting impatient so i went near her to ask what is wrong.
She didn't reply anything but what she did next surprised me...

She gave me a kiss on check and said you look hot in this. I just smiled and went to change. I came back and told the sells men to pack the two outfits. We then took them and went to have lunch as we both were hungry. We ordered Chinese and we are having a gala time enjoying our lunch with bit of teasing and talking. We then again went to another shop to get an outfit for morning on day of marriage. We looked around and found a very elegant flower print coat and kurta pyjama of golden colour. We paid for it and then went for footwears.
Whole day we did was shopping.

We both had our dinner and came back and we're extremely tired so bid good bye to each other with a quick peak on lips.

Days were moving on and today we have campus interviews so all are very nervous. I and Rehana have applied in two companies and hope we get selected in same company. First is my interview so I went in and saw there are two middle age man sitting with smile on there face. I wished them and got sited opposite to them. They interviewed me for almost half and hour and when I was leaving from there I was confident that I will get this job.

Next was Rehana turn she is bit nervous so I went near her and told her to be confident. She smiled at me and went for her interview. She came back after 15 minutes but by the look on her face I can tell that her interview was not so good. I took her into a hug and just whispered it's ok. As I was confident I will get job here so I didn't go for another company's interview but Rehana went in and gave her interview. This time she had a smile on her face.

All the interviews got over by evening and we all were eagerly waiting for the results. First I got result and i am so happy that I got selected. Now there is no need of shifting as I got job in Pune itself. Next we came to know that Aman got job in Hyderabad , Shristi got placement in Mumbai , Harsh got Chennai and Neha got Mumbai. All were happy with there jobs but still were bit tensed as only Rehana's result is left out. We were pacing from here to there and then we heared a announcement.

We all were so happy When we came to know that she also got placement in Pune. I swirl her around and then we all called our family to inform them about our jobs. We all came back to the canteen but still Rehana didn't come. After 5 minutes we saw Rehana happily running towards us. I got up from my seat to hold her.

"Girl slow down otherwise you well fall" told Aman to Rehana.

"I can't slow down Aman, I am so so happy today that I can't even express", said Rehana happily.

"Well even we all are happy that we got job but we can't keep on running right", said Shristi.

"Well I am not happy because I got job this happiness has some other reason", Rehana  said beamingly.

"And will you care to share your reason of  happiness with us" asked Harsh.

"Well I am happy because Ananya cleared C.A in her first attempt only" and I am so so proud of her", she said while jumping in happiness.

We all became very happy hearing this and told her to congratulate her on our behalf. It is really a big thing to clear C.A in your first attempt and by the discription which Rehana gave me about her dedication towards studies she is very passionate and worked very hard for it so ya she got the fruit of her hard work.

We all went to party at night as we got jobs. We all were extremely happy and enjoyed to the core.

Days were passing by and the date of my sisters marriage is also nearing so my dad called me 15 days prior to handle the things and also to look after the final preparations. I am very happy that my sis got her prince.
I bid bye to all and went to airport.

Authors pov:-
Banglore Ananya's house:-
Ananya enters her home after a small party which her friends had thrown for her.

"Ananya I wanted to talk to you about something so please come to my room after changing",said Mr.Mehta.

"OK dad I will be there in 15 minutes", said Ananya and went to her room to change.

She came back after 15 minutes to her fathers room and sat on his bed.

"Ananya on 18 February there is a wedding at Jhodhpur so we are planning to go there", her father informed.

"Yes papa you both  can go and come I will take care of Simran don't worry", Ananya said.

"No Ananya not only me and your mom but I was thinking why don't you also accompany us to that wedding what say?", her father said.

"Well dad why me? What will I do there? And secondly we can't leave Simran all alone and go right?", Ananya said.

"You don't worry about Simran she will stay at Rehana's place. You just tell me will you come with us or no?", her father asked.

"OK dad I have no problem I will accompany you both", Ananya said with a smile.

They talked for some time and then Ananya went to her room saying good night to her parents.

"Why are you asking Ananya to accompany us to Jhodhpur as we  have never taken this two for any wedding until it is of very close family and friends "asked Mrs mehta to Mr. Mehta.

Mr. Mehta took his phone from the night stand and showed the photo of guy to Mrs. Mehta.

"Who is he and why are you showing this photo to me?",his wife asked confused.

"He is Armaan son of Hitesh. He is doing his M.B.A in Pune and I want Ananya to meet him. He is very good guy and he will be the best man for our Ananya ", said Mr. Mehta to his wife.

"Are you serious? How can we make Ananya meet him without even informing her prior that we are going for seeing a match for her there?", Mrs.Mehta asked her husband.

"Cool down it is not that we are getting them engaged it is just that I and Hitesh  both think we should make them meet once and if they get along then we will talk to them about this proposal", Mr. Mehta informed his wife.

"OK", said Mrs mehta and then they both went to sleep.

Hellow guys...
Hitesh is Armaan's father name and Ananya and her parents are going in Armaan's sister marriage.

Now the story is going to take many turns let's see what happens next. Will Armaan and Ananya meet after 12 years or something else happens here..
Next update🔜
Please vote and comment.
Love
Mahira..