A Plan pt. 2

Raphael's presence behind me snapped me out of my reverie. He was dressed in his black as usual.

"Ready to go ?" He asked huskily, sending shivers down my spine. I was ready to snap at myself. Why was I reacting this way towards him? Not trusting myself to speak I nodded. We strolled across camp towards Deregu forest. As soon as we entered Raphael immediately began taking off his clothes. My cheeks heated up.

"You're doing this just to make me uncomfortable, aren't you?!" I exclaimed, quickly turning my back to him. I could practically feel his smirk on my neck. What felt like an eternity, me closing my eyes even though I couldn't see him, and trying to block my thoughts with nonsense, soon a voice protruded my mind.

'You can turn around now.' It said deeply. Slowly, I turned, my hands over my face. Instantly, a deeply amused bark came from the wolf. I peeked through my fingers seeing a marvellelous wolf. My fingers quickly left my face. Now I knew why they were called angelwolves. They were absolutely gorgeous.

'You can stop gushing over me and actually climb on?' Came his voice again. I gave the wolf...a look.

"Seriously. You are not a horse. I don't like doing this." I complained hesitantly. He groaned.

'Would you rather chase after me?' He replied. Knowing it was impossible to match his speed and thinking of no other alternative I reluctantly climbed onto his back. Gripping his long, thick fur, I buried my face into his furry neck as he began to run. Extremely fast. I knew from experience that it was probably not in my best interests to watch the way in which trees flew past my eyes. I didn't scream, thank God, but I did close my eyes.

The journey from camp to wolvenpraire took a total of five seconds. I had been counting. Coming to an abrupt halt, I stayed cowered like that for a minute. My legs still felt shaky. Then slowly, and reluctantly, I lifted one leg over his wolf body before landing on the ground. I let out a breath I had been holding before collapsing and closing my eyes. That had been epic. I heard when Raphael ventured a little ways back into the forest to change back to his human form.

I didn't move from my position. I was still trying to catch my breath. I breathed in, and out, in and out, in and out, until finally my heartbeat had settled back to its regular pace. I figured Raphael had finished by now, so sitting up, I opened my eyes.

Only to get the shock of my life. He was still freaking naked! My eyes widened and I quickly looked away, mortified beyond comprehension. I stumbled backwards onto the metal gate that led into wolvenpraire. I sighed.

"You are so, so..." I muttered incomprehensibly. The image of his bare chest was still in my mind. He was really toned.

"So what?" He asked amusedly, startling me out of my boots. To my relief, fully clothed. In black. With a leather jacket. My eyes flashed.

"So..so..." I continued, knowing the word on the tip of my tongue, until suddenly he grabbed my wrists and trapped me against the iron bars. His face was inches away from mine. Suddenly, I couldn't think anymore. My mind was completely dazed. I could only think about one thing and that was close proximity between us. His clear green eyes were looking straight into mine, wide and completely trained on me. Our chests heaved up and down as he gripped my wrists tighter, stepping closer to me, as if that was even possible. Slowly he brought his lips to my ear. My body tensed up at the feeling of his breath on my skin.

"I think...you were going to say...how I'm so incredibly and fanatically...amazingly...sexy." He whispered into my ears, leaving me frozen...until, it actually dawned on me what he had actually said. I struggled to get my wrists out of his hands, but he wouldn't budge. I narrowed my eyes.