Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Sun Also Rises.

I stumbled towards the abandon house that Bonnie was hiding in since Stefan was there. I put my hand on my forehead letting out a huge amount of breath, Damon told me not to tell Stefan or anyone else about the bite. I didn't agree at first but he begged me and forced me to not tell Stefan anything.

I slowly stopped when I saw three figures one belonged to Stefan and Bonnie but the other was too far for me to see. I slowly walked closer and instantly my heart stopped when I saw who it was. Elijah. "Ella?" My attention caught Stefan. "Where's Damon?" He asked, stepping closer to me. 

My eyes slowly traveled to Elijah's wide ones. I hoped and prayed to god that he wouldn't say anything that would give me away. "He had some work to do." I answered, before walking towards the others. 

Elijah continued to look at me shocked and stunned. I slowly put my lips in a line and turned my attention to Bonnie. "Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie quickly brought back their old subject. 

I crossed my arms leaning into Stefan's side as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "A punishment for meddling." Elijah looked over at Bonnie. 

"Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Damon and Ella rescued them." I slowly stared into space. My mind was caught up in Damon, he didn't deserve to get bitten after we saved those two. 

"Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself." My breath caught my throat as my eyes trailed to Elijah who was looking back at me. 

"Bonnie...If you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option." Stefan said calmly. 

"Neither is letting Jenna die." She shot back. 

Stefan and I both glanced at each other before looking back at her. "Well, Stefan would agree with you." Elijah added, causing me to look at him confused. 

"We're going to offer another vampire." I looked at him confused. "One that he'll want more. Me." I shook my head. 

I already have a brother that is injured. I don't want to lose another. "Stefan. No." I shook my head standing right in front of him. 

He sighed cupping my face. "I have to." I continuously shook my head. 

"You can't. We can think of something else." I pressured. 

He sighed, kissing my forehead. "There isn't time." My heart instantly stopped as I stared up at him defeated. 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ ⚜⚜

 I was pacing back and forth as Bonnie was doing her locating spell trying to figure out where Klaus was holding the ritual I continued to pace back and forth. I gasped loudly when I almost bumped into Elijah's chest. 

"Didn't mean to scare you." I slowly backed up putting a hand on my heart. "You're alive." I looked at him hesitantly before looking behind him to see my brother focused on Bonnie. 

I grabbed his wrist dragging him out of the house.  "I am and I've been." I said, looking around us as I rubbed my hands up and down my arms trying to warm myself up.