Fourteen

-Mia-

When I opened the door for Dante's office, Valentina was on his lap kissing him. Nice to see they were okay again.

She blushed, burying her head in Dante's neck. "Sorry I didn't knock," I said, grinning playfully at them. "I've got a emergency." I shut the door behind me, sitting on the chair opposite the desk. "It's alright," Dante said as Valentina went off him. He slapped her butt and she gasped, turning around and smiling at him.

I shook my head at them, smiling. They were a cute couple. She sat on the edge of the desk and asked, "what's up?" I bit my lip, unsure. I glanced at Dante, "well. .Val, I'm not sure you're going to like this but Dante's the only guy who can do it." She raised an eyebrow and Dante sat upright at the sound of this name.

"Me and Vince had a fight. .I don't want to go into too much details but he didn't understand how I felt - being cheated on," I sighed before saying, "so then an idea came to me. .what if he was cheated on?" Val had both eyebrows raised now, "I'd like to see that," she crossed her leg over the other.

"Then. .I had an idea that he could walk in on me doing the dirty with someone else," I said and Valentina chuckled, "I love how innocent you can be, bestie," I rolled my eyes. I got that a lot. "What's this got to do with me?" Dante said before pausing and going, "ahh. ." I bit my lip again. "I'm the dude in this aren't I?" I nodded.

"We won't actually be . . Doing the dirty. I'll be on your - I hate how this sounds but I'll be on your lap and you'll be pretending to kiss my neck. I saw this happening on this YouTube channel, it looks real."

"I understand if you don't want to do this and I get it if you're not comfortable with it," I quickly said, my hands now clammy. Val bursted out laughing, "Oh my gosh, you should totally do this."

I wasn't sure whether she was being sarcastic or truthful.

Dante did a weird face at her.

"I'm not joking. Vincenzo would be so pissed and I'd love to see that. He needs to know how it feels. Dante you're so doing this." I felt a smile grow on my face while Dante glanced between us weirdly. "He's going to beat the shit out of me and you're both okay with that?" Valentina shrugged, "you've taken a punch before. You'll survive cause if you die," she chuckled, "I'll resurrect you and kill you myself."

His eyes widened and he turned to me. "When are we doing this?"

"Shoot, I'm scared," I said, shaky slightly. He rolled his eyes, his hands on my thighs, "you scared? I should be scared shitless. If I do this, he'll kill me and if I don't Val will kill me." We laughed before I sighed, glancing around.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll clean your wounds while Val laughs at you," I playfully told him. "Thanks," he replied, his hand over his heart. "Appreciate it." I rolled my eyes, grinning.

"Urgh," I shivered. "Are the sensors ready? Did you call him?" Dante nodded, "yeah, he should coming soon. Stop panicking, this was your idea." I nodded, biting my lip. "This is so freaking awkward," Dante chuckled as did I. It was awkward. Two friends in a intimate position, waiting to be yelled at.

Dante and I were friends, never more. I considered him as a brother - and he was going to be my brother in law until Vincenzo screwed it all up.

"So are you going to moan? Or shall I use YouTube?" I blushed immediately. "I'll do it. It'll sound more real," he nodded, leaning back before sighing.

"What made you do this? Beside the fight?" Dante asked, "it's cuz' I'm handsome, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes, laughing. "Because. . I'm sick of him thinking it's easy to get over being hurt by someone you love. And you're not that handsome." He fake gasped, "hurting a man's feelings here, Mia." I gave him a 'really' look while grinning. "You probably don't notice the handsome-ness in me because you're still whipped on my brother. At least Val thinks I'm handsome."