19⚠️

A/n: I'm sorry the previous chapter was all over the place hehe ~ hope you enjoy this one! PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT💜💜

*EDITED

Miley-

"I met a girl - Kenny. She works in a pizza shop." Holly said talking about this chic, her face held awe.

"She's  so gorgeous, and she actually approached me first, calling me an I quote, "American Beauty"." She giggled.

"Wow, I'm happy for you. Sooo, did you kiss?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Holly and she blushed before coughing loudly.

"I got my first ever lesbian kiss. And it was so good, I think girls are better kissers than boys." She rambled.

Oh, can I just tell her how wrong she is? Her dad kisses like an angel.
That sentence actually sounds so f.uckdd up though. I really need a psychiatry treatment before I go insane with my love for Luke Hemmings.

"We hung out a few times, I have her number now too, and her snapchat ID. I'm just really afraid to get too close with her, because she's so far away. I mean, what if I fall in love or something it'll be so difficult."

"Babe, if it's in your destiny then no one could stop you from loving her. Anyways, so you're over me right?" I asked bluntly which made Holly blush.

"Um.. I guess."

"Good because, you're my best friend." I yelled in her ear before squishing her in a tight hug.

"I went to the Eiffel Tower too! God the view from the top is just beautiful... wait I'll show you a picture." She said quickly taking out her phone and showing me a photo of the scenery.

It was truly beautiful.

"Oh and also, I forgot to tell you, don't be mad at me I know you told me not to tell this to her but.. I kind of told my mom that dad was cheating on her." Holly said.

I know.

"How did she take it then?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know about it.

"She was pissed. Dad admitted it though. I think they're trying now, that's what I love about them! They actually understand and unlike other couples they are actually trying to sort things out rather than ending the relationship." Holly said.

I wish I could tell you... but I promised Luke. I feel like I'm torn in two..

"Anyways so I got these amazing Parisian breads from this cute little bread shop down the hotel street. I bought like 5 kinds of them. Mom was against it but hah, I took my pocket money. I'll show you, follow me They're in the kitchen." Holly rambled before she took my hand as we flew downstairs. Literally, I almost tripped on my way.

She marched into the kitchen and opened the top shelf cabinet revealing huge loafs of breads.

My face paled a bit as I saw a common thing between all the breads.

"Holly?"

"Mhmmm?"

"Are these the breads?"

"Mhmmm."

"Holly.."

"What?!"

"They have eggs in them. Look at the red sign. You don't eat eggs." I gulped slowly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She screamed before she threw the breads on the floor and her face reddened. That's my best friend for you, a terrible foodie.

"I can't believe this!" She yelled at no one in particular and then I noticed tears in her eyes.