Free Excerpt

This is the first 10% of my published novel 'The Porn Star'.

The full versions are available from all of the Amazon Stores. Just search my name to find my books.

Any ratings and reviews on the above pages would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, please leave a star rating on my Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29231809-the-porn-star

Chapter One

The young man beneath me climaxed with a soft, whimpering moan. His long fingers dug tightly into my shoulders for a moment as his body trembled and shuddered, his fingernails scraping my skin, before his entire body relaxed bonelessly against the bed.

I came a moment later, teeth bared, arms trembling with the strain of keeping my weight from falling onto him, sweat trickling into my eyes.

My co-star uttered a soft sigh and pushed his sweat-stiffened blonde hair back from his forehead.

He was a good actor; he'd only made a few films, and the decision to pair him with me for this one would give his fledgling career a boost. He'd managed to shoot the entire thing in only two takes, and he'd kept the star-struck looks I usually got from new bottoms hired by the film company to a minimum.

I carefully withdrew myself from his body and moved back a little so that the cameraman hovering over my shoulder could capture his expression.

I gazed down at him for a long moment, saw the loving, sated twinkle in his baby-blue eyes, and leant down to kiss him tenderly. I let my tongue swipe lovingly over his plump lips before I drew back, and heard the director yell,

"Cut!"

I slid away from the twink, who seemed to be in some sort of stupor on the bed, and pulled on my dressing-gown. My name, Alex Oxford, was embroidered neatly on the back of the deep blue material.

The bottom's agent scurried across to the bed and draped the young man's own red dressing-gown over his body to cover his modesty.

The gesture made me smile; we'd just filmed a pornographic film, after all. The guy's modesty was already in the toilet.

"That was great, guys," the director said happily. "We'll send these scenes over to editing immediately. I don't think anything needs re-shooting, but if we do, it'll be Friday when we shoot."

The set technicians were already dismantling the set, getting ready for the next film which would be filmed that evening. Tall steel lighting frames permanently lit the studio apartment which altered in various films only in its decoration and content.

I had shot eleven films in this set over the past two years.

The twink finally sat up, wiping a trickle of sweat from his temple. He barely looked of age although, of course, he was.

Digital Movie Studios carefully vetted everyone who worked for them, from the best-paid stars to the lowliest dogsbody. No-one was underage; no-one had a criminal record; and no-one had, or had ever had, an STD.

My co-star pulled his dressing gown on properly and spoke to his agent in a low voice for a moment, while I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge tucked behind the set's breakfast bar and drained the cold liquid in two large gulps.

"Good film, Alex." My agent, Jon, came up and patted me on the shoulder. "As usual."

I threw my bottle in the bin and shrugged.

"Is he okay?" I jerked my head towards the twink, who still looked a little dazed, and was moving rather cautiously.

"Yeah." Jon grinned. "He just got screwed by the Great Alex Oxford. He's probably star-struck."