Special 3 (!BL)

S.3 | I'll be here

Lose you once, never again.

Mubai was dressed in black tuxedo, his hair styled even more neatly than when he appeared for work

Mubai was dressed in black tuxedo, his hair styled even more neatly than when he appeared for work. He was left staring blankly on his reflection, his mind swirling with Alexander. How he wished he was getting married with Alexander instead of someone he didn't care about...

"What if you start liking someone?"

Alexander's voice rung throughout Mubai's heart like a curse always reminding him that he was quietly loved so much, and was gently reminded of the possibilities that might hurt his heart, that might hurt the person he finally fell for.

His words were true, his speculations were real, because he really did fall in love and this was confirmed on his own wedding day. Where did he go? He should have stayed and give him more courage to fight against fate. But that was fine... his mind was made up.

I will not let you go. I'll heal all the pain I put you through.

Mubai's pallor was pale, but his grey eyes were burning with determination that can turn heads. It was time to make things right. It was time for him to fetch his heart.

Mubai left for Gu Family's house early in the morning. The people who welcomed him were surprise to see him 4 hours before the wedding, preventing him from seeing the bride before then.

"Please. Let me speak with Gu Master and Madam, I wish to present a negotiation." His voice was solemn, pervading across the servants' stubbornness.

But they had no way to satisfy his request. "We are sorry Young Master Ye, but Master Gu and Madam Gu are currently out. They left an hour ago."

Mubai frowned, finding their departure highly unusual. With his efficient deduction skills, his curiosity was roused with fear as a realization struck him hard on his chest. Suddenly, he had no time to wait upon anyone else!

He swiftly fished out his phone and speed-dialed Fei Long's. The call immediately connected.

"Master Liu! Please help me find Gu Master and Madam's current location, please! I beg you!" Mubai felt so desperate that he didn't notice his loud voice wrapped with agitation.

Before Fei Long could respond, Feng Mian stole his phone, her cold voice immediately sent Mubai into a freezer of calm.

"Rest assured, in 3 minutes SPAC will have results. Night Raiders are at ready once location is found. You need to get your car's engine started."