Chapter 16

Valentina's POV

Is this deja vu..?

Yeah I think it is deja vu...

Yeah, you guessed it people. I'm here again, at the same spot in the hallway being scolded at like a little child. Well this is becoming... Repetitive, isn't it?

"How dare you have the nerve to hang up on me like that?" Luca goes on and on, he's shouting and yes, he is very angry. But I don't care because I have a - few words - to say to him as well. He can't boss me around, I'm not his slave or his puppy to just listen to him constantly.

"Sit doggy."
Mentally *flips hair* "B*tch I think the f*ck not."

"Agh!" I hear Luca groan, I jump up and look at him, I didn't even realise that he is still standing there let alone still shouting at me.

"What were you saying babe?" I ask him, he now looks even more angry and he is huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf.
"Don't blow the house down." I chew my chewing gum loudly and in a very annoying manner.

"You're absolutely annoying." He states as he backs me up against a wall.

"I aspire to be."

"And you're stupid." He rolls his eyes.

"And you're really going into my personal space." I push him away from me and I walk away not listening to him.

I go into the kitchen and sit down on top of the counter, I grab a bunch of grapes and put them in my mouth.

"Get off the counter." He snaps at me as he walks into the kitchen as well. I hop off it and smile at him.

"Want some grapes?" I ask him in a sweet but fake voice.

"No." He says abruptly, "We need to talk and you are going to listen."

"What are you going to do?" I ask him as I walk towards him.

"You don't want to kn-."

"Actually I do." I cut him off, "What the hell do you want now?"

"Let's sit down, talk and sort stuff out." He says in a calm voice, I I take a deep breath and give him a nod.

I might as well hear what bull crap he has to say.

I follow him to the living room and sit down on the sofa, I look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"So." He starts off nervously. It's weird, it seems as if he has lost all that power he has had, he acts all nervous and awkward.

I mean, the guy still has the nerve to ask questions that make you think what the f*ck, but he has changed a little bit...

"Please get to the point." I say to him and he clenches his jaw.

"You don't always have to be a b*tch." He says bitterly, I look at him with a stunned expression. He is unf*ckingbelievable.

I shake my head, "Are you serious right now?" I chuckle, "You're disgusting." I seethe, I can feel myself getting really angry now. I can feel my blood getting warmer, I can feel the anger just rising. "You forced me into a marriage, you destroyed my life and my parents lives, you act like a total b*stard to me and you also want an heir from me." I let out a bitter chuckle, "And I'm the b*tch." I scoff.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks me, "I-."

"I want you to just leave me alone right now." I tell him and I take a deep breath, "I mean, I can't do this Luca! My mum is dying, my life has no purpose, no meaning and I'm just over it all."

He looks at me with guilt, he looks apologetic. I don't know, he's just so difficult to understand.

"I'm sorry... About your mum." He says quietly, "I don't know, I just need this from you."

"Well you can't have it." I tell him, "I'm not ready for a baby. I'm not ready for all of this." I mumble sadly.

"Right." He nods his head. He then gets up and walks away, I sigh and lean my head down on the sofa.

Man he is complicated, he's like a puzzle that I want to solve but he gets me so frustrated that it makes me want to just give up on him.

I go upstairs and decide to have a shower, I get in the shower and I let the warm water hit my body nicely. I feel the water calming me down, and as I take a few deep breaths I think about my life.

I reminisce past events, times with my mum and dad. When you're little you either have a good childhood or bad, I think that there isn't really an in between.

My whole childhood was good, my parents have always been there for me. They have always supported me and told me to do my best in life.

I've failed them though... I don't even have a proper job- I am working in a café, that's just terrible for someone who has had all the support from their parents.

I want to do something, be something, be someone who makes a difference in this world. I want to make my mother proud and I will.

I get out of the shower, wrap my long brunette wavy hair in a shirt and then I wrap my body around in a towel.

I just stand there for a few seconds and let my body adjust to the cold air. I hate it when you get out of the bath or shower and it's so cold.

Taking my towel off, I massage in some body butter and let it sit on my body. I then put on my bra, a black tank top, my underwear and a comfortable light pink tracksuit bottom.

I unwrap my hair from the shirt and let it air dry, I then go back downstairs and hear loud, harsh knocks on the door. Out of of everything, I only find a hanger, I hold onto it and slowly go closer to the door.

It's dark outside already and I have no idea who the hell is the knocking on the door so loudly, it's creeping me out. I slowly unlock the door and open it to see none other than Luca, my dear husband.

"Luca?" I say with a shocked expression, he looks hot but terrible. He has a cut on his forehead, he looks drunk because he is barely standing up and he has bruised knuckles. What the heck happened to him?

I hold onto him and get him into the house, I close the door and sit him down on the sofa. "What happened to you?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"N-Nothing." He stutters and coughs, I look at his bruised knuckles and sigh, I then look at the cut on his forehead, it looks scary.

"Let me sort that out for you." I say before I go and get the first aid box. I sit down next to him and open the box, I clean off the blood on his forehead and put a plaster on it. I then wrap a little bandage around his knuckles, from the corner of my eyes I can see that he is looking at me.

"Why?" He coughs again, "Why are you being nice to me?" He asks me as he looks at me, I look at him and see his beautiful blue piercing eyes. I give him a little smile and I take a deep breath.

"We don't have to kill each other." I say to him in a calm tone, "We can be friends."

"I like that." He says in a whisper and he smiles at me... He gives an actual smile that looks so great on him.

Suddenly I feel a kiss being placed on my forehead. He just kissed me.

I don't say anything, I just smile very awkwardly. He just kissed me and I'm not gobsmacked.

And God I hate that word; I don't know why, I just do but he really did just kiss me... Wow?

SLOWWWWWW UPDATES ON THIS BOOK. I GOT MY GCSES (I I HATE THEM SO MUCH)

IT'S 4:00 AM YO I NEED SLEEP. I AM DECEASED, MY WIG IS SNATCHED AND I AM HIGH. *not really*

Okuurrr, bye. Vote, comment and share.

Love you all.