Alright plan

Evelyn sat in her parents home, after sifting through the mail like usual and watering the plants. She sat on the sofa, on her laptop creating a powerpoint for her new class to introduce herself.

She had uploaded all of her photos from her cell phone onto her mac and it has been ages since she has had to use a power point slide. She was unbelievably excited for the new semester that would begin.

Evelyn would start teaching after winter break, in which the children are in now and she just realized that Christmas was only a week away. She hasn't even gone shopping yet.

She tapped away on the keyboard, thinking of interesting things to say. But she didn't want to try and be cool or whatever for the kids. But she did know that kids can be little brats and she's sure she'd be teaching fourteen to fifteen year olds this semester.

She included pictures of her family members, giving a few slides dedicated to them. Then her interests, and who she is as a person with decent pictures of her current life. She included photos of herself when traveling with Haz and Tom, and the adventures in China to Tokyo, to New York to California. She hasn't really shared her experiences with anyone else because her parents are still in France and her brother has been so busy lately.

Evie picked up her buzzing phone and it was a phone call from one of her old friend from school that she had kept in touch with and would see her around parties.

"Hey Maisie!" Evie exclaimed over the phone, grabbing her laptop and placed it by her on the sofa.

"Whats up Evs! How've you been? I feel like I haven't chatted with you in ages." Maisie asked the girl, Maisie and Evelyn were very close at one point. They were a group of three with Tom's ex girlfriend Ellie.

But once Ellie started dating Tom, Maisie had gotten a boyfriend too. In which she is still dating, they are a beautiful couple. Maisie was a bubbly girl that you just want to keep around. The girls would just pop into each others lives whenever they missed each other and the last time they talked was in the spring and now it's winter.

"Right? I'm just getting things set up for my new job but I was planning on doing a little bit of Christmas shopping later if you wanna join and catch up?" She asked her old friend.

"Yeah, yeah! That'd be amazing actually, just text me yeah?" Maisie asked. Evelyn giggled and hummed in response.

"I'll see you later girly." Evie spoke and Maisie said her farewells also.

_________________

Evelyn was back home now and she was fresh out of the shower, she would be meeting Maisie in downtown London in a few hours. So she took it upon herself to look extra good tonight for no particular reason.

Her music was blaring through her mini speaker and she was doing her skin care routine when her phone started ringing.

Incoming Facetime Call from Tommy❣️

Evelyn sighed, licking her lips and disconnecting from the speaker before tapping the green button.

"Hiya." She giggled as she saw her boyfriends face.

"Hi honey, what're you up to?" He sweetly asked, adjusting the pillow behind his head.

"Nothin, just got out of the shower what about you?" Evie asked, massaging moisturizer onto her face.

"We just finished filming something for the trust charity, my mum's making dinner if you wanna come along." Tom invited his girl but she frowned.

"Aw, I can't, I'm meeting Maisie tonight for dinner. I'm sorry." She said, a sincere sadness in her voice that she would be missing a delicious meal from the Holland family.

"Oh that's alright babe, we can do something later this week if you're not busy or anything." He replied tousling his hair.  She giggled and nodded her head.

"I didn't know you still hung out with Maisie." Tom commented to Evie who was now combing out her damp hair. She shrugged her shoulders, looking back at the camera as Tom awed at her natural beauty.

"Yeah, we get in touch here and there. You know, also, anything in mind for what you want for Christmas?" She asked, getting out of frame to change.

"No honey, you don't need to get me anything love." He spoke, chuckling watching her come back on screen without the white fluffy towel and instead she was wearing her black lingerie. Tom cleared his throat looking at his girlfriend.

"Nope, I'm still getting you something." She giggled, starting to put lotion all over her body as she spoke to Tom.

"Oh babe, no. Please don't, don't spend your money on me." He pleaded and she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Oh come on, I'll be your sugar momma, get you anything you want." She joked winking at him and he cringed at her and started laughing.

"Yeah, I'm sure your teachers salary can please all my needs." He shot back and she made a face at him rubbing the lotion into her hands.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He asked her and she looked at him while she began to curl her eyelashes.

"There can be both sugar daddies and mommies, it's just whoever has the moola to do it."

"Oh, well. Anyways, the real question is what do you want for Christmas my sugar baby." He chuckled, and she shook her head.

"Out of this relationship if you ever call me your sugar baby again." She cleverly replied. He laughed at her and she rolled her eyes as she began to start her makeup routine.

"But I don't want anything-"

"Then what do you need?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she started her light face makeup.

"Nothin love, don't worry about it." She explained and he sighed, shaking his head. He wanted to give her the world.

"Okay thennnn." He dragged out his words like a child and she rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe Christmas is literally in a week." She started again and Tom agreed with her. Feeling like the time has literally flown by them.

"After hanging with Maisie, if it's not too late, you can come over and join us in making cookies and ginger bread houses love." Tom offered and Evie laughed nodding her head.

"Sounds like an alright plan."