Chapter 12

L.J's POV

Crap crap crap!! Where did that kid go!? I'm so dead or if I don't found him! I've been running around for about ten minutes looking for (y/n). I have to find him before he does! I stopped in my tracks when I heard a loud screech. Oh no... (Y/n) hang on! I took off towards the sound.

Your POV

Where is L.J? Wondering around for ten minutes hasn't helped me at all... in fact I feel like I've been going in circles! I collapsed and groaned out of frustration. When I heard it, I immediately got up. I heard something rustle in the bush near by. Is it an animal? I nervous walked back wards, keeping my eye on the bush. I then took off running. I heard something scratch my back a little and I yelped. "Welp time to run (y/n)! That thing is the Rake and he's not alone! Be careful! Call me to take control if you need!" I gave a quick "thanks" to Sane as I continued to run. Why do I have to be so slow!? I then tripped on something. I was running towards a bug hill, but now I'm rolling down it -_-, just my luck... I felt rocks and branches scratch and go into me as I fell. I let out a loud screeching screaming sound. When I stopped, I couldn't move. It hurt too much. I looked at the sky as two people appeared in my vision. One was the one chasing me. It was extremely skinny, didn't have any hair, and it had pale skin all over. The other guy, I couldn't make out much except a golden string, like one you see on  puppets, in his hand and yellow glowing eyes. "Well what do we have here?" He reached for me, but I felt my body jerk away. Oh how I would hug Sane if I could. I felt myself loose control of my body and I let Sane help me out. "Back off..." Sane growled. I was in a crouching position. "Oh look Rake we got a wild animal!" They both chuckled. "Stupid idiots, I suggest you go back to the hole you came from..." they looked surprised when my voice changed to my normal then deep. I felt something on my foot and next thing I know, I'm in the air, upside down, and my foot feels like it's about to me ripped off. "Hmm... you shouldn't threaten us... I was going to let you go with a warning and then tell Trenderman about you because your in our side of the woods, but I guess your not going to listen, so let me teach you something kid." I felt something dripping. I looked and saw one of the Rake's claws in my leg. Tears welled up in my tears and I screamed, hoping L.J or someone would hear me! I was dropped onto the ground and kicked in the stomach. "Watch where you are, or your going to get yourself killed kid." The guy smirked as the two of them walked away. I heard him whistling innocently. Man...what jerks! "Sane! Do you think you can take us back to L.J or near the mansion?!" Sane and I were both going in and out of control for my body. "I'll try, not sure your body can handle it because it's weak, but I can use the strength I have and hopefully be there or close..." I let Sane take control and we both put our strength in moving. This was a great day! (Sarcasm) "We" walked until we collapsed. I coughed a little blood up and stayed on the ground. "Jeez where's Slendy when you need him!" I heard some near. "OMG! ARE YOU OK LITTLE BOY??!" I slowly turned my head to the voice and saw someone like Slendy except he was wearing a brown sweatervest with a white undershirt and light brown pants. "Do...you know...where Slendy or...L.J is..?" The man seemed surprised, but nodded. He picked me up and seemed to look around. I couldn't hold on anymore and let myself go to sleep.

Trenderman's POV

This must be the child Slendy was talking about! Who would hurt him!? I looked at his injuries and noticed something was attached to his foot.  When I looked closer I realized it was a golden string. They didn't! Did they?! I told them to watch out for this kid and not to hurt him! Oh Puppeteer and Rake are going to get it when I get back! For now, let's get this kid to my mansion! I teleport to my place and notice Puppteer and the Rake aren't here yet. I walk in and yell Slender's name.  He appears and immediately sees the boy. "Who did this!!?" He was pissed. I called for Doctor Smily and Nurse Ann. I give them the boy and they seemed panicked as they ran to treat him. To answer Slender's question I hold up the golden string and a claw. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot. "Do they ever pay attention!?" I shook my head and then remembered L.J. I quickly teleported to him.

L.J's POV

I about jumped out of my skin when Trenderman appeared in front of me. "Found that boy, he's injured." My heart dropped, knowing it was my fault for not paying attention to where he ran off from. He put a hand on my shoulder and we teleported to his mansion. There I saw a pissed off Slender. I feel like Puppeteer and Rake aren't the only ones in trouble...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I know not really exciting, but still when I left the cliffhanger on the other chapter I found it funny as hell XD. I'm so nice don't worry! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY