11. caspar lee

caspar making it official with you

i got out of caspar's bed reluctantly, it taking a lot of willpower, considering it's warmth and comfort, and the snuggly body previously contently next to my own.

one of caspar's arms was loosely around my waist, his other tucked up in front of him, between the two of us, his light breathing slow and steady against my forehead, and i had to gently shuffle out of his inviting, comforting grasp, that i undoubtedly would have happily stayed in for the day without complaint, but i wasn't sure that that would have been what he desired.

as i pulled on my clothes, i made sure to be quiet so as not to disturb him, in his peaceful, oblivious state, and a small, subconscious smile made it's way onto my lips as i glanced at him.

i carefully folded up the plain white t-shirt of his that i'd slept in, courtesy of him, and set it gently on the edge of his bed.

i picked up my small bag and retrieved my perfume, lightly spraying myself in it, before grabbing my phone from the bedside table, and slipping it into my pocket.

i zipped up my bag, putting it over one shoulder, before walking out of caspar's room, opening and shutting his door as softly as possible, so as not to create a harsh sound that may wake him from his current resting, tranquil state.

i went home, caspar on my mind the whole time, and i just replied to e-mails and did things i hadn't yet gotten around to doing all day, but i couldn't keep my mind from wandering to the blonde-haired boy.

i went to bed just after midnight, but didn't sleep very well, finally getting to sleep properly at about half three in the morning.

i woke up, and lay in bed in the dark for a while, before rolling over and grabbing my phone to check the time, 9.16am, and i lay in bed for a few more moments.

i got up and opened my curtains, before getting up and just putting on comfy shorts and a jumper.

i debated with myself for a minute or two over whether or not to call caspar, as i wanted to, but part of me didn't want to appear desperate, and didn't know if he'd want me to call, but i caved, pressing on his contact and calling him.

after a few rings he picked up, mumbling a sleepy, "hey." and i silently cursed, realising i'd woken him up.

"hey, casp." i said.

"you alright?"

i smiled at his morning voice, "yeah, thank you. i'm sorry, did i wake you?"

"yeah, but don't worry, it's fine." he said.

"okay, well, um, i was wondering if i could come over?" i asked, slightly nervously.

"yeah, of course." he said, and i bit my lip to stop a huge grin from making its way onto my face.

"i'll see you in a bit." i said, hanging up.

i sprayed myself in perfume so that i smelt nice, and grabbed my phone, keys and some money just incase, before heading over to caspar's, arriving just before ten.

"hey." he smiled, "what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"i don't mind, but i'm kinda tired, i didn't sleep much last night." i said.

"alright, come on, we can cuddle." he smiled, and lead me to his room.

he undressed down to just boxers as i took off my jumper, and got into bed with him, his arms slipping comfortably around my waist as he leant forwards to kiss me.

he pulled away for a moment, and i opened my eyes to look into his, slightly confused.

"i..um, will you be my girlfriend?" he mumbled, his eyes home to traces of vulnerability and fear.

after a shocked moment, i nodded with a grin mirroring the one on his lips, and i leant forwards to kiss him again, my hands playing with his hair.

he pulled me gently so that i was over him, my knees either side of him, his hands resting on my waist, his thumb on his right hand delicately tracing shapes ever-so-gently onto my skin.

i felt goosebumps prick up under his touch, followed by a content little huff from caspar as he deepened the kiss a bit.