Part 1

A/N : This is a story I first started in 2015 but never finished it so I am slowly editing it. It's different than my other stories as it's in first person POV! Thanks for reading ❤️

Nicole

"Nicole, this is the last time I'm saying this.."

"Come down for your dinner!" I mimicked my Mother's dreary voice as my pen hit my maths book.

Removing myself from my bed, I flicked the switch off in my room as I headed for the stairs. Making sure I stomped a little harder just for my mom's annoyance, I swung around the banister as the distinct smell of roast beef hit my nostrils. This was not going be pretty...

"I'm not eating that!" I declared standing my ground as I watched the steam rise from the blob of food moulded on a plate to look somewhat appetising but she couldn't fool me.

The sudden noise of my mom's knife and fork hitting her plate earned everyone's attention, including mine.

"Sit down and eat your dinner Nicole" She said quite calmly considering her facial expression looked like she wanted to rugby tackle me to the ground. From the corner of my eyes, I watched my little brother Tommy placing a green bean ever so quietly in the corner of his mouth and then making a slight crunching sound as he took a bite.

"I'm not eating it Mary" I retorted in the same calm tone she had just used, knowing full well it would piss her off a little bit. Who am I kidding? I could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Nic, just sit down yeh?" my dad said as I glanced over at the friendly pleading smile on my poor dads face and he gave me a slight nod.

"Dad I'm vegetarian" I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Since when?" Amy sniggered into her glass of milk. I must remind myself to tickle the shit out of that little demon child later.

"Amy no sniggering at the table" My mother snapped as my younger sister. Amy's sniggering soon subsided as her little blonde head bowed back down to her green beans on her plate.

"Since last week...I've told you this over and over mother..why can't you get it into your stupiii.." a loud cough suddenly interrupted as my dad shot to his feet reaching over with his fork and suddenly swiped the sliced meat from the plate that I was suppose to be eating off of.

"You ungrateful little brat" my mom snapped as she rouse from her chair like something from the exorcist only she was slightly scarier with that god awful looking haircut.

Her cheeks flushed and hands clenched into fists against the table cloth. Her breathing more intense and rapid I could tell I pissed a bitch off.

"Uh Oh" Tommy whispered taking out the green bean he had managed to shove up his nose and allowing it to drop back onto his plate.

"How dare you speak to me like that" She scolded and my dad placed the small slice of meat he had on his fork back onto his plate. Dinner time was over.

"Mary, why don't you just sit back down and.." he said gently.

"No" my mother snapped as her eyes tore from mine for a split second forcing my dad to sit back down as he knew he would was defenceless when she got like this.

"I am sick of this" she shouted causing everyone to flinch except for me of course. I've been immune to this wicked witch as soon as she pushed me out of her vagina. Ewww. Why would I even mention her Vagina. Focus Nic.

"You are so cheeky..you know that..Almost 18 years I have looked after you and this is how you repay me..by turning up your nose at a dinner I put blood, sweat and tears into making after a long day at work" she continued her rant of the day.