Chapter 2

Readers POV
I groan as the annoying ringing of my alarm bellows across the room and through my ear drums. Turning over, I smack my alarm clock to switch it off, dragging myself up to get out of bed. Scratching my head and rubbing my eyes before stretching out, I yawn and stand to my feet, stumbling over to my wardrobe. Opening it and picking out my usual outfit.
Once changed, I brush my hair and go to leave my bedroom but something catches my eye. My PC. It was running and on the screen was my blank essay document.
"Fuck.. Did I not even start it?"
I couldn't really remember anything of last night. I could have sworn I finished the assay then went to sleep. Maybe I was wrong and that was a dream?
Sighing, I leave my room and head to the bathroom, hurrying to brush my teeth before going downstairs to greet my parents as they made breakfast.

"Good morning"
My mother smiled as she continued to cook the eggs over the cooker. My father sat at the table reading his morning paper.
"Ready for school Miss?"
My father asks as he sips at his coffee, lowering his paper to make eye contact with me.
"Yeah I guess. But my teacher is going to kill me."
My farther sighs. Lowering his mug and giving me a concerned stare.
"Dad don't look at me like that! I didn't do anything wrong.. my teachers just an asshole-"
"Hey! Watch your language [Name]!"
My mother interrupts me as she begins to serve everyone's food onto plates.
"Sorry mum.."
I sigh as I slump down into a chair, lowering down to rest my chin on the table.
It wasn't long before the food was given to us and I could start eating. I was starving. Munching down every last bite. I say my goodbyes to my parents and head out for school.

As I'm walking down the streets, I stop outside a familiar house and wait for my friend to make an appearance. I wasn't there long before I see her door open and her figure step out of it. Waving to me and running over with a smile.
"Good morning [Name]! Sleep well?!"
I smile back, happy to be greeted by my friend who always acted so happy and cheerful.
"Morning Susie. I think so? Though I saw this morning that I didn't compete my essay for our English class.."
Susie had always been my friend since I was about 3 years old. We've always been in the same classes and we practically do everything together.
She had a cute squishy face with beautiful light green eyes, framed with a pair of glasses. Her hair was always in two braids. She said it was her 'Susie trade mark look'. If that's even a thing.
"[Name]! You know Mr Kit is going to kill you right?! He's going to be so mad!"
I laugh at her worried face as we continue to walk on.
"With a name like Mr Kit. I would be mad too"
We both laugh as we walk on down the street. Turning corners here there and everywhere until the school building finally came into view, full of students of all ages depending on your class group.

It wasn't long before the dreading English class came around. I sat in the back row, along with Susie sat on the table next to me.
"Okay. Before we begin, I want you to hand in your essay assignments now."
Fuck fuck fuck..
I glance over to Susie to see her looking right back at me with a worried expression.
I'm sure I completed that essay... I'm sure of it!
Suddenly, my mind snapped back to last night. I DID finish that essay. But my screen glitched and messages started to appear. Including my name. But I remembered turning off the computer.
OH MY GOD! I turned my PC off completely but this morning it was turned on with my document open!!
I quickly stand from my seat and bolt to the door, rushing out. I hear Mr Kit call my name but I ignore him and continue to run out of the building as fast as I could. I needed to get home and check what was written on the document. Whatever happened last night. It wasn't a one time thing. It was going to happen again. I should have payed more attention to it when I woke up. Why didn't I go up to it and check it!? Fuck please be blank with no messages!